Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • nkiv
    replied
    Hey Pune guys

    visiting pune for a couple of days

    need recommendations for vers shemale or CD in the budget 4-6k

    please let me know if you guys know any preferably around viman nagar

    TIA

    also silkjaan asking 6k worth visiting ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Shemalelover4
    replied
    Please share telegram link of Pune 😜 group...

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Alia Review

    After several days of negotiation, tried Alia for 3k 1 shot. We agreed for cim. Her place wasn't difficult to find. She was busy on phone and seemed disinterested in the service. Allowed me to suck her boobs, closed lips kissing and finger her mouth and ass. But she did not do deepthroat. Only sucked the tip like a newby which put me off. Was shaking my cock constantly so that I cum quickly. She took cim but service was very mediocre.

    Pros:
    Beauty queen
    Safe place

    Cons:
    Mediocre service
    Will I repeat:
    No, I prefer service over beauty.

    ​​​​​​​https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-.../aila-armenian

    Leave a comment:


  • Shemalelover4
    replied
    Hi guys,
    Where is Snehal Sexy now a days,
    Can't find her on listing site...

    Leave a comment:


  • priyagupta
    replied
    Outstanding content. Thanks for your support. Keep it up sharing post like this. https://hi.oklute.com/ad/hyderabad-2...7t/?pck=ctlg2v

    Leave a comment:


  • Latebl00mer
    replied
    Originally posted by Rough Daddy View Post
    Guys...is there any other active forum or platform where I can find some action?
    They have a Telegram group but they are gatekeeping it

    Leave a comment:


  • Rough Daddy
    replied
    Guys...is there any other active forum or platform where I can find some action?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rough Daddy
    replied
    Happy Monsson fuckers!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Latebl00mer
    replied
    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...-indian-indian

    Anyone met her?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cunninglinguist
    replied
    I have visited Mannny tranny twice.
    Pros
    1. Place is neat and safe
    2. She has a fit body and I was submissive so she obliged by allowing me to worship her from tip to toe
    3. She has the perfect ass and dick. Pics she has already put herself here

    Cons
    1. No lip kissing

    Leave a comment:


  • Latebl00mer
    replied
    Originally posted by Latebl00mer View Post
    Anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • Latebl00mer
    replied
    https://www.skokka.in/ad/yes-im-sona...os/?pck=ea166a

    Guys anyone met her?

    Leave a comment:


  • Latebl00mer
    replied
    Originally posted by CosmoK View Post

    Met her last week. Avoid her. Boy with long hair and razor bumps around the body. Very average and aggressive service. Rushed me out the door in half an hour saying there is another customer coming. I didn't want to stay after the first rather horrible round. Place is unhygienic and with lot of windows for people to peek in.
    Would not recommend.
    Man I was really looking forward to meet her. If anyone else met her please share review as well because I took VC from her and looked clean as well as decent place too.

    Leave a comment:


  • narayanch
    replied
    Originally posted by CosmoK View Post

    Met her last week. Avoid her. Boy with long hair and razor bumps around the body. Very average and aggressive service. Rushed me out the door in half an hour saying there is another customer coming. I didn't want to stay after the first rather horrible round. Place is unhygienic and with lot of windows for people to peek in.
    Would not recommend.
    I was planning to meet her.
    Thanks you saved me..
    Apritiate your review.

    Leave a comment:


  • narayanch
    replied
    Originally posted by narayanch View Post
    Hi...
    Guys there's a CD called Shina in PR.
    Has anyone tried her.
    Please review it will be very helpful.
    Anyone tried..?
    Please share experience..

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X