Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vmpk
    replied
    Any one tried her
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Snehal_sexy

    pls review

    Leave a comment:


  • TsSuxLover
    replied
    Originally posted by TsSuxLover View Post
    I am new here, wanna start with someone who can make my interest keep going.

    I want ts whom I can suck without thinking of any causes or hygiene. Also I will prefer white cock instead of black for first time. Can anyone suggest?
    Anyone?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rough Daddy
    replied
    Originally posted by vmpk View Post
    I have tried her. She is genuine. Place is safe and good. Lovely fair body...soft buns.

    But ya, she is not into the thing. Wanted to dig deep, but she dint take it. CBJ is average.
    I would rather spend that money elsewhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tgirlove981
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominator90 View Post

    Haven't tried her but talked to her. She is ready to meet for 1k so don't like the prices. She provides cbj as far as I know. She is quite rude in talking. Service might be mediocre.
    In this case to be sure I'll suggest you ask for short VC. It might give you an idea about her.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Originally posted by vmpk View Post
    Haven't tried her but talked to her. She is ready to meet for 1k so don't like the prices. She provides cbj as far as I know. She is quite rude in talking. Service might be mediocre.

    Leave a comment:


  • TsSuxLover
    replied
    I am new here, wanna start with someone who can make my interest keep going.

    I want ts whom I can suck without thinking of any causes or hygiene. Also I will prefer white cock instead of black for first time. Can anyone suggest?

    Leave a comment:


  • TsSuxLover
    replied
    How can I join telegram group tsgirlsforum?

    Leave a comment:


  • vmpk
    replied
    Hi anyone tried her??
    pls review

    https://www.skokka.in/ad/pre-optrans...ab/?pck=5d1f04

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Nisha Review:

    I've been with her multiple times when I used to live near her area. Nothing memorable about the experience. The place is safe. She intentionally keeps the room dark so that we don't see her manly features. Looks like a CD with wig, somewhat good looking but nothing near to her pics posted online. Flat chested. Only provides cbj. Cannot deepthroat. No kiss. Doesn't remove her clothes. My best memory is turning her around and fucking her roughly in doggy. All in all, avoidable.

    Pros:
    Safe place
    Pocket friendly - 2k

    Cons:
    Below average service
    Flat chested

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...ghtingale-nish

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    Originally posted by woworom507 View Post

    how much you can pay

    1 video around 22 minutes

    10k
    Thank you for your intelligent response. Your account has been reported.

    Leave a comment:


  • woworom507
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominator90 View Post
    If anybody has videos of Lolly, I would buy them happily.
    how much you can pay

    1 video around 22 minutes

    10k

    Leave a comment:


  • woworom507
    replied
    Originally posted by Dominator90 View Post
    If anybody has videos of Lolly, I would buy them happily.
    she is my girlfriend dude

    Leave a comment:


  • Dominator90
    replied
    If anybody has videos of Lolly, I would buy them happily.

    Leave a comment:


  • xomid80302
    replied
    anyone have tslolly mms

    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Tslolly

    Leave a comment:


  • Devils
    replied
    Originally posted by Vishal@Pune View Post
    https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Sapnapune
    I asked this girl to share STD test report, and suddenly she started abusing me, threatening to publish my number, .... Stranger
    Such type of girls needs to be boycotted

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X