No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a video session with Kareena from Pune and it didnt go very well. She was not in the mood and after making the payment, told me that she wouldnt remove clothes which was a big turn off. She looks great in pics and in video also but it was really sad to such an experience. Otherwise she was very active and was replying quickly. She even called immediately after making payment. She was not ready to make camera angle changes initially and then refused to open clothes.

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...kareena-indian

Comment

• Anyone got any review on noori k

Comment

• Any review on divyaroy from shemale listing

Comment

• Any review on divyaroy from shemalelisting

Comment

• Can anyone tell about divyaroy from shemale listing

Comment

• Noori K has good figure but face is a little masculine. Good decent service but nothing other than this.. no GFE feel..
              Divya - not sure

Comment

• Hi all
                Is there any telegram group for Pune chicks ? If yes can some provide me the link . If not then can some one create so we can share everything there . There are many more chicks in town but they are not putting ad but they are in this business .

Comment

• Mannat from pune

Comment

• Mannat from Pune
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• if anyone is up threesome with Shemale count me inn, it is big turn onn for many

Comment

• Originally posted by cyril4371 View Post
                            if anyone is up threesome with Shemale count me inn, it is big turn onn for many
                            I'm in

Comment

• Please suggest how is mannat?? So that i can try her??

Comment

• No buddy.. sorry but for Mannat Shaikh.. she has not good reviews.. try Vanessa instead..

Comment

Working...
                                X