Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hey guys need your help.. I am looking for the phone number for TS Nisha.. I am the same guy who posted the review for her on her profile but I did not save her number and now I cannot find her number on the site.. if anyone has her number then please DM me. Attaching the link.

    https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...-indian-indian

    Comment


    • Guys can you give honest review about TS Manny.. I read lot of mixed reviews about her service and mood swings but her dick looks pretty juicy.. any feedback will be helpful

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Thecuriousguy View Post
        Hey guys need your help.. I am looking for the phone number for TS Nisha.. I am the same guy who posted the review for her on her profile but I did not save her number and now I cannot find her number on the site.. if anyone has her number then please DM me. Attaching the link.

        https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...-indian-indian
        Bro, Out of curiosity clicked on the link. You have written a book, not review
        There is no way I can read a book.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Shelover22 View Post

          Bro, Out of curiosity clicked on the link. You have written a book, not review
          There is no way I can read a book.
          I know.. you need patience for that.. but my focus is on getting her number.

          Comment


          • https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/IshaniXXX


            Met Ishani again last week. This was my 3rd visit to her and again had amazing time with her. This time I carried vodka and started slowly with drinks and smoke. Lots of foreplay which included sucking her nipples and dick. Protection on and she started with missionary and later in doggy and finished again in missionary. She has very hard dick and can pound until you can't take anymore. After quick drink and smoke break, started round 2. This time I went fucking her tight hole and finished in doggy. If you are bottom, you should try at least once. If you are top then also you should try.

            Comment


            • Guys need help with this profile anyone tried her.
              Seems new profile.

              https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Sexybebo69

              Comment


              • I have form a telegram group for Pube Trans/shemale/CD review and contacts pleas join

                https://t.me/+Mc4x7eNgXN8yN2Zl

                Comment


                • https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/shrutiborkar1

                  I tied up with her. She is a nice person from Kondhwa.
                  Soft ass
                  Smooth body
                  Thick dick
                  I met her and topped her.

                  She is very good as a person, respects time and is a great companion.


                  I have formed a telegram group for Pune Trans/shemale/CD review and contact sharing please join

                  https://t.me/+Mc4x7eNgXN8yN2Zl

                  Comment


                  • /model/Ruhi

                    Ruhi - Met this beauty a few months back in Pune. She is from Kolkata. She has a very beautiful personality. I met her at a Baner OYO. She has a gorgeous, feminine body. She was accompanied by some other transgender friends at the same hotel. Charges: ₹12,000/hour.

                    Pros:

                    -Awesome blowjob.
                    - Smooth, feminine body
                    - Slim, versatile, and has nice boobs.
                    - Initially offered me a threesome with another transgender friend.

                    Cons:

                    - She was super busy because it was the weekend, but I made time and she agreed.

                    - A little expensive, but worth it
                    - Reluctant to smooch

                    I have formed a telegram group for Pune Trans/shemale/CD review and contact sharing please join

                    https://t.me/+Mc4x7eNgXN8yN2Zl

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Spinlizard2 View Post
                      Hi imam an Australian bottom guy visiting india soon looking for tops where is the city to find hung trannys or shemales
                      Massagerepublic
                      ShemaleListing

                      Or

                      Telegram channels
                      Connect me if you are not able to find

                      I have formed a telegram group for Pune Trans/shemale/CD review and contact sharing please join

                      https://t.me/+Mc4x7eNgXN8yN2Zl

                      Comment


                      • https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Nazia4you

                        I met Nazia in August. She was operating from Ghorpadi area. Initially, she quoted 8,000 but after negotiating, she agreed to 5,000.
                        When I reached the location, she didn't pick up my first two calls, but she answered later. At first glance, she looked amazing - tall, with a nice figure and a cute smile. Before meeting, she claimed she was versatile. However, after payment, she said she was strictly a bottom because she had recently undergone surgery. She wouldn't even allow me to touch her.
                        We went ahead with it, and I had sex with her. One more thing: after reaching the location, she asked me to buy her food and drinks on top of the agreed payment.
                        Pros
                        Good looking: Especially a nice figure
                        Beautiful assets: especially a great ass
                        Dress well
                        Cons
                        Money-minded
                        Time watcher
                        False claims: Said she was versatile, but changed her story later.
                        Drama: Too much drama - no BJ, no boob play
                        Rating: 3/5 (Only for her looks, and only if you can put up with the drama)

                        I have formed a telegram group for Pune Trans/shemale/CD review and contact sharing please join
                        https://t.me/+Mc4x7eNgXN8yN2Zl

                        Comment



                        • Vanessa

                          https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Vanessa6




                          I met her a year ago when she was living in Nhare. She has a fun, she'll randomly start dancing out of nowhere 😂 and she is comfortable with rough play like slapping and spankings.

                          Back then, she wasn't a watch-watcher, though I'm not sure if that's still true today. Lately, she has become more expensive and has developed somewhat of an attitude but bringing drinks or extras ensures she stays in a good mood.

                          Pros:

                          Enjoys rough play

                          Clean and white butt - complement with long and thick dick

                          Easygoing about time in the past

                          In a great mood if you give her extra

                          Cons:

                          Services have become more expensive

                          Has developed somewhat of an attitude

                          3.8/5 - looks, excellent bj and taking hard spanks

                          I have formed a telegram group for Pune Trans/shemale/CD review and contact sharing please joinhttps://t.me/+Mc4x7eNgXN8yN2Zl

                          Comment



                          • https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...alisha-mistres

                            I met this stunning beauty a month ago. She has a fair complexion, a lovely appearance and a wonderful personality. She is versatile, measuring 7 inches and features gorgeous silicone boobs.

                            She is currently based in Mumbai, but is willing to travel to Pune if she receives enough inquiries. Her rates are on the higher side, but there is room for negotiation.

                            Pros
                            • Clean and hygienic
                            • Fair skin
                            • Attractive body/figure (Delicious cake)
                            • Functional and well-proportioned (Nice functional dick)
                            • Beautiful silicone breasts

                            Cons
                            • Expensive
                            • Quickie -> may not give sufficient times
                            • Currently located in Mumbai (requires sufficient inquiries to travel to Pune
                            I have formed a telegram group for Pune Trans/shemale/CD review and contact sharing please joinhttps://t.me/+Mc4x7eNgXN8yN2Zl


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FantasyExplorer View Post
                              https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...alisha-mistres

                              I met this stunning beauty a month ago. She has a fair complexion, a lovely appearance and a wonderful personality. She is versatile, measuring 7 inches and features gorgeous silicone boobs.

                              She is currently based in Mumbai, but is willing to travel to Pune if she receives enough inquiries. Her rates are on the higher side, but there is room for negotiation.

                              Pros
                              • Clean and hygienic
                              • Fair skin
                              • Attractive body/figure (Delicious cake)
                              • Functional and well-proportioned (Nice functional dick)
                              • Beautiful silicone breasts

                              Cons
                              • Expensive
                              • Quickie -> may not give sufficient times
                              • Currently located in Mumbai (requires sufficient inquiries to travel to Pune
                              I have formed a telegram group for Pune Trans/shemale/CD review and contact sharing please joinhttps://t.me/+Mc4x7eNgXN8yN2Zl

                              Someone has posted her reviews and videos on tsbuster app. You can check out.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FantasyExplorer View Post
                                Vanessa

                                https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Vanessa6




                                I met her a year ago when she was living in Nhare. She has a fun, she'll randomly start dancing out of nowhere 😂 and she is comfortable with rough play like slapping and spankings.

                                Back then, she wasn't a watch-watcher, though I'm not sure if that's still true today. Lately, she has become more expensive and has developed somewhat of an attitude but bringing drinks or extras ensures she stays in a good mood.

                                Pros:

                                Enjoys rough play

                                Clean and white butt - complement with long and thick dick

                                Easygoing about time in the past

                                In a great mood if you give her extra

                                Cons:

                                Services have become more expensive

                                Has developed somewhat of an attitude

                                3.8/5 - looks, excellent bj and taking hard spanks

                                I have formed a telegram group for Pune Trans/shemale/CD review and contact sharing please joinhttps://t.me/+Mc4x7eNgXN8yN2Zl
                                I don't think she has big dick. Her dick is about 5.5 inch. I met her 2 times. Also, saw her videos on tsbuster app.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X