No announcement yet.

Pune: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everybody is saying about kaynat? does she really have a big tool?

Originally posted by gloxbox View Post
    Hi guys, visited Kaynat few days ago. She is a good ts but has a lot of drama when it comes to doing the thing. Drinks, chews gutka & has a lot of demands before the session Can be rude sometimes.
    Is active & has a huge real tool 7-8". Is a top n bottom as well . Once you meet her, she is a nice caring person though.
    She isn't actively engaged in the process so you cannot really get the feel of having sex with her. Isn't a time watcher.
    Damages-2.5-3k
    Service- 7/10
    Figure & tool- 8/10
    Hygiene - 3/10. This is a problem.
    A decent shemale for a try.
    seems like everybody like her. everyone saying the same about her dick. its very big and thick. is she really having a big dick like Brazilians? is that a cut cock or uncut? after reading everyone's review i tried to contact her, she is not taking the phone calls....

Comment

• Latifa hadid

Planning to visit her, can she top?
      And best top in pune

Comment

• Ass lover

Hi guys,
        I am new in that I am a ass love so just want to know whose have bigg and smoothy ass in Pune ts. Please tell me accordingly I will plan.

Comment

• Td Vanessa- Awesome experience, Big n thick, Best!

I met Vanessa. She is one of the best Ts in Pune I have been to be honestly. Very courteous & professional & makes you enjoy the experience.
          I asked her to top & my god her tool was so damn big around 9-10". She is too excellent in foreplay. I was in for a ride & it felt amazing. She will show you what how it feels to be with a truly dominant shemale. Also be careful before you ask her to top. Be mentally prepared for something as big as that. She is versatile however and can bottom too.
          Service - 9/10
          Hygenie- 9/10
          Tool- 9-10"
          Damage- 5k/hour
          Loction- 7/10
          Her location is quite safe & she stays alone. She isn't a time watcher but will politely let you know when your time is up. Truly one of the most professional shemales around & clearly worth it! She knows how to exactly fulfill the demands of her clients.

Comment

• Planning to go ritzy roy pls review if u have visited?

Comment

• Originally posted by gloxbox View Post
              I met Vanessa. She is one of the best Ts in Pune I have been to be honestly. Very courteous & professional & makes you enjoy the experience.
              I asked her to top & my god her tool was so damn big around 9-10". She is too excellent in foreplay. I was in for a ride & it felt amazing. She will show you what how it feels to be with a truly dominant shemale. Also be careful before you ask her to top. Be mentally prepared for something as big as that. She is versatile however and can bottom too.
              Service - 9/10
              Hygenie- 9/10
              Tool- 9-10"
              Damage- 5k/hour
              Loction- 7/10
              Her location is quite safe & she stays alone. She isn't a time watcher but will politely let you know when your time is up. Truly one of the most professional shemales around & clearly worth it! She knows how to exactly fulfill the demands of her clients.
              Please send the link of her

Comment

• Idiot

Originally posted by Rtrans View Post
                Planning to go ritzy roy pls review if u have visited?
                ready the damn posts and i am sure you can work it out! why do you guys expect to be spoon fed always?

Comment

• spoon feeding

Originally posted by DeltaX View Post
                  Could you please share contact details of Trisha Dixit?
                  Thanks
                  keep track of shemale sites and that should definitely help you find the details. do some work on your own too. I am happy to help by sharing reviews but totally against spoon feeding imbeciles like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by woohoo91 View Post
                    ready the damn posts and i am sure you can work it out! why do you guys expect to be spoon fed always?
                    U r an idiot... Then why is this forum is all about dis is d platform to share der experiemce wid d birds...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rtrans View Post
                      U r an idiot... Then why is this forum is all about dis is d platform to share der experiemce wid d birds...
                      No wonder people like you ruin the forum. The reviews are already in the forum itself. and its not 1000000 pages to scroll through....its just 30 odd pages. have a good read....get a few details from there and ask specific questions you imbecile!

Comment

• Ritesha - cheater

Originally posted by Abhi24 View Post
                        Bro please share the link
                        Seems she deleted ad from Locanto. Found on skokka recently. Please check and be aware of her.
                        I guess, soon she deletes this ad too...

https://ii.skokka.com/transsexual/pu...bnmn300179109/

Comment

• Siya review

Originally posted by Sam7677 View Post
                          Hi pls tell about Siya. Service n attitude? Want to visit this Sat
                          I hv been with siya many times, she is amazing beautiful n sexy, good size cock , can top well, good stamina, safe place at mangadewadi, charming. Jist double dates n watch minder. Damage 2k to 3k as per her mood

Comment

• Ammy

Originally posted by sahil4all View Post
                            Heyy buddy.. Can you please share links for Amy and Lysa? I searched for it, but couldn't find it.
                            You can see ammy at Massagrepublic.com
                            At present at delhi , reaching pune on 5th
                            Lovely person.

Comment

• Bella

Originally posted by Rtrans View Post
                              Do review about sapna ... She looks good in pics

Please tell your experience with bella

Comment

• Venesa

Originally posted by kiranasfake View Post
                                Review about my visit to Vanessa

First I thought of not visiting her due to distance, but after talking over phone some how I managed to visit her in peak hours. She guided me to the flat(Stays alone).

I was astonished by her looks. She received me good and made comfortable. Felt like home after two minutes of conversation. We spoke good like we've known each other from ages.

Her looks are so feminine, good looking, I was attracted by her sexy curves.

She asked for my interests in sex and behaved accordingly. Slowly we started the play. She's a very good starter. I can't explain whole sexy, quality session in detail.

I saw lust in her EYES when she's sucking my dick(with cover). Her body is so smooth that I enjoyed every inch of her throughout the play. (Nipples are her trigger points although she doesn't have/fake boobs)

I enjoyed sucking her dick in 69, eventhough I'm top.Never hesitate to ask your interests/choices in sex, she's very generous.

Very good in bed, co-operative. You can feel, enjoy whatever you want within the given time.

I can gaurantee you bottoms out there, that she can bang very well as she got a huge, very strong and straight dick.

Clean, well mannered.
                                Doesn't hurry.
                                Protection is mandatory.
                                Worth the money, time.

Don't miss her.
                                Please share her contact , ts dating is not loading

Comment

Working...
                                X