Divya19 - The "D" Queen (Mumbai +)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raajm1984 View Post
    #Ankit ...@ Really she have big cock?, she fuck ass?
    Its upto u
    She does give ass fuck but its too big for one to take it

Comment

Originally posted by Ankit kumar View Post
      Its upto u
      She does give ass fuck but its too big for one to take it
      #Ankit ... How her service..? She good..? I am talking about Divya 19.. !!

I am looking for good shemale.. Can you suggest me.. Good shemale in Mumbai..

Comment

Originally posted by raajm1984 View Post
        #Ankit ... How her service..? She good..? I am talking about Divya 19.. !!

I am looking for good shemale.. Can you suggest me.. Good shemale in Mumbai..
        She is good. I have meet her 5 times and will meet her soon again. She looks like proper girl and her voice also sound like girl. And her dick would stand around 8 inch approx

Comment

Help with her charges

Can anyone let me know her charges or just private messages ne about it , if you don't want to share in public

Comment

Divya" The shit Queen" CD

First of all She's very highly priced which is more than good foreign shemale in Mumbai.
            HER SERVICE IS PATHETIC. I repeat HER SERVICE IS PATHETIC. SHE WILL NOT KISS YOU. SHE WILL NOT SUCK YOU BARE WITHOUT CONDOM BUT INSIST YOU SUCKS HER WITHOUT CONDOM. SHE DIDN'T HAVE BOOBS ALL THOSE WHO APPRECIATE HER SMALL BOOBS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN HER BOOBS.
            LASTLY HER SIZE IS ALSO NOT WHAT SHE CLAIMS AND WRIITEN ALL OVER BY HER FAN BOY'S. I THINK I'M 7.5 AND SHE'S NOT MORE IN LENGTH OR GIRTH ( NO CHANCE).

She is well spoken but they're so many NOOOs.
            IF YOU'RE GAY & BOTTOM ONLY THEN GO TO HER. But why waste that much money on a CD.

Comment

Divya- real tranny

I have also meet her multiple times. The review that says divya a Cd is incorrect and baseless. She has natural boobs and in perfect shape unlike others who have big boobs which are silicon implanted. And she nowhere seems to be like Men. She is a perfect tranny for all shemale lovers who love to be top as well as bottom. I agree that she is costly but thats her USP that makes her different from others. She provides place and quality time. I believe one should atlest try her
              and then conclude what she is.

Don?t spread lies and false against anyone. Those who criticised divya are those who cannot afford to meet her and than take on this platform to spread lies.
              Pls be genuine

Comment

Guys these are the pics of CD Divya You choose and decide . The only purpose is to help the brothers as now she is demanding 15 k . S
                Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for posting this..i don't want to give an explanation wht does CD means..may be u hv some educational problems...also u show people how well mannered u r ,after taking screenshot during session,and posting this on public forum..may be u forgot to edit the timings which is showing around 13mins...which is the minimum we talked...if i don't care about my clients then i should hv blocked people after taking money...did i??
                  i think not.. everyone knows & i said before dt too ,ki i hv natural boobs not hard silicone...rest it's my choice wht i should ask as my charges...and it's people's choice how much they should pay or not..if m genuine people will cm to me automatically, even if people like u who loves to play with others privacy try to degrade my image......it'll be better if u work on ur character mr @kingoffreefolk..may be it's ur upbringing problem..plz take care of it..thanks again...💋💋💋

Comment

Originally posted by 'D'Queen View Post
                    Thanks for posting this..i don't want to give an explanation wht does CD means..may be u hv some educational problems...also u show people how well mannered u r ,after taking screenshot during session,and posting this on public forum..may be u forgot to edit the timings which is showing around 13mins...which is the minimum we talked...if i don't care about my clients then i should hv blocked people after taking money...did i??
                    i think not.. everyone knows & i said before dt too ,ki i hv natural boobs not hard silicone...rest it's my choice wht i should ask as my charges...and it's people's choice how much they should pay or not..if m genuine people will cm to me automatically, even if people like u who loves to play with others privacy try to degrade my image......it'll be better if u work on ur character mr @kingoffreefolk..may be it's ur upbringing problem..plz take care of it..thanks again...💋💋💋
                    Yeah but the time really does not prove otherwise or anything if at all. The dude took service - dint like it and posted a review. This is what this forum is all about. REVIEWS. About screenshots - that is always a risk both ways. The kind of business you re in, you should expect that to happen here and there. It is still absurd and mind boggling the amount that you charge.

Comment

The same guy posted something same just before few days....he already said earlier that he didn't liked my service ..then why did he take video session again?
                      I know it's a forum where people can Express their feelings and m not saying anything about that...but it the same person who r spreading bad things again n again...it's a simple thing that if u loss once then i don't think u'll go for the same thing again...btw may be i should not tell anything anymore...it's the place for u people only...
                      tc,hv fun

Comment

Diviya it is hard fact that everyone will not like you or might be someone is peddling this, but this forum is meant for such. Here members are very rational and make up their mind accordingly. U have mostly positive reviews, most guys believe that ur services r top notch so paying u hefty. So ignore it.

Comment

Yeah...She is one of the genuine person you would find. I had once send her money for vc but she was little busy than told me she'll call as soon as she wouldbe free n apologize too for that. N I received call without even reminding her. She took care about their clients money n time, that's for sure true💯

Comment

Hi everyone, hope everyone's doing fine. I'm new to the trans world. I have a small query.
                            Thinking of meeting Divya19. Absolutely gorgeous feminine beauty. Very polite. Took cam session. Her charges are high for cam, service was good but not as par the amount she charged. A little less interactive. It may have been me because I'm a little shy and introverted. Real session charges will also be high. Am concerned if I will get the money's worth and also the time she will allow in real session, because the cam show ended in around15 mins . I have never been with a trans woman before and by far Divya, Alina and koyena are my top choices, Divya at the top because I really like her and I even masturbated again 15 mins thinking about her shaved juicy asshole on my tongue after just cumming during the cam session . Read good reviews about her but reviews can be subjective.Please help guys, I want my first trans experience to be awesome and not just satisfactory.

Comment

Working...
                            X