No announcement yet.

Chennai : Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, I recently got Pinky's contact and pinged her. She's quoting 5k, I asked her about the price and said in reviews people mentioned only 3k. For that she's saying it's for a some special combo session of 2hrs and for her pleasure. As this is only my second time and my previous one didn't go well im hesitant about this, someone please give your thoughts on how credible she is and if she's really worth the amount, i know i saw some good reviews but they were quite old, is she still good?. Please give a reply as soon as possible since I'm gonna meet her soon.

Comment

• Today met Avanthika in Velachery she is pre operated I didn't have money to give her..then I asked can I order any items for her in credit card for the same price that she quoted,she agreed to it and ordered dress from Amazon. Such a wonderful person.

Comment

• Hello Guys
        HAve anyone met her
        How was her service and what's her damage

Comment

• Hii guys. Has anyone met brindha? Is she pre-op? What was your experience like? And charges?
          Hey people!! Do u know? I am Brindha hot shemale in city. I have pinky lolly pop of 7 inch. It's waiting for you guys . Come soon have it. I am here for u . Treat me as ur wife. Safe and clean

Comment

• Originally posted by Kratos0065 View Post
            Guys, I recently got Pinky's contact and pinged her. She's quoting 5k, I asked her about the price and said in reviews people mentioned only 3k. For that she's saying it's for a some special combo session of 2hrs and for her pleasure. As this is only my second time and my previous one didn't go well im hesitant about this, someone please give your thoughts on how credible she is and if she's really worth the amount, i know i saw some good reviews but they were quite old, is she still good?. Please give a reply as soon as possible since I'm gonna meet her soon.
            I have met Pinky and what I felt was she doesn't fake it. It's something hard to find. I would say take the descision from your experience

Comment

• Hi guys has anyone met her? What was your experience? How good of service did she provide? Does she dfk?

Comment

• Any can share discord link

Comment

• Originally posted by Nottyjackfresh View Post
                  Hi guys I've been planning to have a foursome with 2 pre-op shemales and another top guy between 18-35 years old today or tomorrow. Anyone interested? I'm personally into naturally feminine shemales strongly preferring more slim and fit ones and a big nice cock is always a welcome bonus.

I've had quite a few threesomes in different combinations but this will be my first foursome especially in this particular combination. If anyone is interested please DM me.

Costs to be equally shared but some exceptions may be made under certain conditions. DM me if anyone is interested in joining in. I'm purely top myself so planning on keeping it that way and looking for a purely top person to join me as well.

I deleted my backup email by mistake without backup of my passwords hence this new account. Otherwise I've been an active member in the name of Nottyjack for quite some time now.

Was planning on meeting Radhika and she has another friend too but I'm open to suggestions for the other girl as well.

Hoping for a mind blowing experience shared with a like minded friend.

Click image for larger version Name:	baf9b94c-0c52-4045-aee3-e6c734cb77bd.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	117.1 KB ID:	1208483​

Click image for larger version

Name:	1e59ef67-6312-49d7-ae39-3cc9d34bb5ed.jpeg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	1208488
                  Hi bro. I'm a pure top myself too. I love shemales who are very feminine but with a big dick. Wish I had seen this message earlier. If anyone has the same idea or anything. Ping me in tele : @homelander1518

Comment

• Can anyone please share discord link? I tried all the links in this forum. None of them works.

Comment

• I'm looking for a threesome partner to have a steamy sessions with top or versatile shemales.

Comment

• Any review on her? Is she pre op?

Comment

Guys, I recently got Pinky's contact and pinged her. She's quoting 5k, I asked her about the price and said in reviews people mentioned only 3k. For that she's saying it's for a some special combo session of 2hrs and for her pleasure. As this is only my second time and my previous one didn't go well im hesitant about this, someone please give your thoughts on how credible she is and if she's really worth the amount, i know i saw some good reviews but they were quite old, is she still good?. Please give a reply as soon as possible since I'm gonna meet her soon.
                          she is super rude. her english is not enough to cover up the mess she makes with the attitude. She outright abused me for just inquiring her availability, i even said in advance that ill pay rs.100 for the discussion just to show i was not wasting her time. Once she knew i was from the forum she tried to correct herself. She returned the 100 i had paid her in advance, which says she is not a looter but the experiences u read in review may or may not be true. If you are looking for a top who can fuck u I guess she and kadhambari are your option in chennai. If you want a bottom with a dick i guess its jeevitha kuttyama.

Ive not met any of them. Kadhambari speaks to the point does not abuse but ive only inquired price with her. Jeevitha ive spoken well with, she is good at holding a conversation, pinky perumal is just rude. Probably she is too straight forward, angry people are honest people too, but thats not a pro attitude. if u are a top go for jeevitha, if u want a versatile then unfortunately u have to risk it with pinky or kadhambari only. ill share all three numbers just incase u need.

Pinky perumal- +91 99405 24643

kadhambari - +91 82204 70761

jeevitha - +91 88387 65453

Comment

5k. This is really bad. The way its going our local ones will soon ask 8k-10k.

Comment

• Discord link pls

Comment

• Guys can someone pls send discord link

Comment

Working...
                                X