Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sidhu
    replied
    • She take so many huge long dick if u have then go whn i visit last time she give me a long 10 to 15 min blowjob feel very relax because I wait for 2month whn I visit Kolkata igo puja very simple very decent and if u feel dispersed feeling bord then I suggest go to Bigapplebad because she take care like angle
    smile soooooo good sweet
    boods soft milk
    dick juicy
    Skin cocolate
    in bed like kamasutra
    Ass fluffy
    cum hot asshole testy juicy also
    if you have good budget like 4000/5000 I thn go to puja
    1. THANKS

    Leave a comment:


  • Sidhu
    replied
    1. hello guys bigapplebad (puja)you need my hot cum(puja) she is best at all she charging 4000/5000k if u regular visits thn she consider like me she is good shemale manny time i visits and ido vedio chat also with her good impression

    Leave a comment:


  • Ra.h.u_l
    replied
    Added to my earlier post
    another one is overcharging Samrita asking for 7k for 2hrs

    Leave a comment:


  • Esopaapkori
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo91 View Post
    Clarifying something for new mongers and for mongers visiting Kolkata.

    NORMAL RATE IS 3000-4000.
    IF THEY ASK FOR MORE THEN THEY ARE OVERCHARGING YOU.


    Some arrogant donkeys will choose to not share the damages while posting so this information should definitely help understand the regular costs. This should also make the readers ask if there are any options in 2-3k.

    OVERCHARGING SHEMALE/TRANNY/LADYBOY
    Nikki Roy - SHEMALE
    Trisha Roy - LADYBOY

    REGULAR RATES SHEMALE/TRANNY/LADYBOY
    Disha - TRANNY
    Bigapplebad - TRANNY
    Matureshemale - SHEMALE
    Ankita Ts - TRANNY
    T-Girl Ritika - TRANNY
    Madhushree20 - SHEMALE
    Sexy Miki -TRANNY
    Avantika97 - TRANNY
    Beautiful Bony - LADYBOY
    Bombshellbab (Moneeka Sarkar) - SHEMALE
    Sizzling hot iya Roy) - TRANNY
    Jiniya1 - TRANNY


    NOTE FOR NEW MONGERS: Stop asking stupid questions. There are 29-30 pages here, make time and read them one by one for reviews.
    Very true.
    Agree with u, about the abnormalities of rate.
    its like some of them have Gold-dick & Gold-plated ass hole.
    But ur categorization is very confusing...
    I think "manly" & "famine" will be enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • bubu666
    replied
    totally fake all are.ru mad 8k.omg..max 4000/5000
    now lotss off options...they are all fake whn i ask for confirmation they are nt reply block.. many time lots off shemale block me..thats why i go and i choose one...

    Leave a comment:


  • Ra.h.u_l
    replied
    Another one is overcharging thats is tanisha roy
    asking 8k

    Leave a comment:


  • bubu666
    replied
    She is awesome(Bigapplebad)
    soooooo sweet lovely

    Leave a comment:


  • woohoo91
    replied
    Clarifying something for new mongers and for mongers visiting Kolkata.

    NORMAL RATE IS 3000-4000.
    IF THEY ASK FOR MORE THEN THEY ARE OVERCHARGING YOU.


    Some arrogant donkeys will choose to not share the damages while posting so this information should definitely help understand the regular costs. This should also make the readers ask if there are any options in 2-3k.

    OVERCHARGING SHEMALE/TRANNY/LADYBOY
    Nikki Roy - SHEMALE
    Trisha Roy - LADYBOY

    REGULAR RATES SHEMALE/TRANNY/LADYBOY
    Disha - TRANNY
    Bigapplebad - TRANNY
    Matureshemale - SHEMALE
    Ankita Ts - TRANNY
    T-Girl Ritika - TRANNY
    Madhushree20 - SHEMALE
    Sexy Miki -TRANNY
    Avantika97 - TRANNY
    Beautiful Bony - LADYBOY
    Bombshellbab (Moneeka Sarkar) - SHEMALE
    Sizzling hot iya Roy) - TRANNY
    Jiniya1 - TRANNY


    NOTE FOR NEW MONGERS: Stop asking stupid questions. There are 29-30 pages here, make time and read them one by one for reviews.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ra.h.u_l
    replied
    Any suggestion on any ts in 2-3k budget??!

    Leave a comment:


  • Sidhu
    replied
    1. (You need my hot cum) Good evening kolkata...me sidhu from orissa today again visit puja(you need my hot cum)....she is awesome such a nice person....visit 7time....she took 1st 5k thn 5k thn 4k and now she agree with 3k...visit every month....she is good...guys can try...
    blowjob awesome
    Rimimg good
    anal very good ido 69 with her good experience every visit but she is very straight forward...its good...guys try...

    Leave a comment:


  • rahulray21
    replied
    Hello Kolkata any updates or new reviews..??

    Leave a comment:


  • TaigassNellz
    replied
    Yes, she is very beautiful. I like that in professional escort agencies, girls are extremely hot. I was in London when I used the Mayfair escorts. It was the first time I had used such services, and I am glad that I tried. I am a busy person, and keeping up a relationship is hard for me, so I was always doubting if I needed the services of a hooker. After London, I understood that it is easier than to hook up with a girl in a nightclub, and most important, even cheaper and needs a fewer time to get the necessary satisfaction.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sassyslutangel
    replied
    Guys any information on sanjana (dusky), she seems to be missing from action.

    Leave a comment:


  • bubu666
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	CYMERA_20220418_010251.jpg Views:	0 Size:	78.0 KB ID:	1067227

    Leave a comment:


  • bubu666
    replied
    hey im from mumbai
    last night i visits ts puja
    she is very good person by heart
    more than active and more than cute in real
    good experience...she give me a very good wonderful blowjob
    and itake 2 time blowjob...ifeel very very relaxed overall igo next time

    Leave a comment:



Working...
X