Hi folks.,,
Saw in MR ..some foreign trans visting kolkata. welcome relief... any idea on how their services are ?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions
Collapse
X
-
https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...t-priya-indian
Her picture is heavily edited. Very much masculine without any boobs. Only intention is to extract money. Just stay away from this one.
Leave a comment:
-
Bro how is koyena?? Is she feminine and how is her serviceOriginally posted by sready2go View Post
There is one more in same area. Her name is Jui. I had similar experience but she could not loot as I was not carrying much cash and my smart phone. Pls stay away from her.
Leave a comment:
-
Stay away from Jui shemale. She is a fraudster.Originally posted by KandiUK View Post
Leave a comment:
-
There is one more in same area. Her name is Jui. I had similar experience but she could not loot as I was not carrying much cash and my smart phone. Pls stay away from her.Originally posted by mrkol View Post
Thats scary bro.. Share her link if possible ...
In Kolkata disha , zeenat were always safe to visit and they were wonderful in service also... simon was one the best but now she is post op..tried bony once and had a great time but now she is off the field it seems as her ad is no where... I tried Sanjana , koyena as well ... Little bit manly in shape but very good in service and conversation as well.. Got cheated by one in bangalore but now she changed name.. Shall share if I find her..
Leave a comment:
-
Hi folks,
I did an RTFF and couldn't find much clue about Trisha Roy / Swapna Das, apart from the fact that she charges more than regular rates.
But any clue of how good/bad she is... Is she classy enough to invite to a star hotel?
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
Hi fellow mongers..any idea about her? She looks new to the scene... https://www.shemalelisting.com/escort/Thebongqueen
If anyone met her please let us know.. If she is a good top? Her charges and all...
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: