Met Disha today. Had an appointment at 3pm, I reached her place at 2:41. She welcomed me at the gate. She was wearing a golden bra and a black skirt she looked amazing, first thing I noticed about her was that she had amazing skin. She kept her room and flat neat.
I went inside her bedroom ac was on and the room was cool. She offered me water. Within two minutes of meeting I felt like I know her for along time.
Let me tell you about the sex. She was as tall as I am. I am little more than 5.6 feet. I have met a lot of shemale but her kiss was no a different level. We had a long foreplay where she kissed me everywhere. She did things 5o my nipple that made me morn which I had never done before felt amazing. I sucked her tits ( which was pinkish) and sucked her she fucked my mouth and I shoved my face in her ass.
After foreplay she put the condom on for me and we started in missionary then doggy. When I finished i was sweating. I washed up and lit up a ciggerate and we talked for a while when I was leaving we cuddled and kissed we said good byes and cuddled and kissed some more. When I left it was 4:30 I had over spent my appointment she dint say a word or look at the time.
As I am writing this review I still have a grin on my face. My last experience with a different shemale was boring but today I am just thinking about the time I spent with her. It was and amazing experience can't wait to visit her again. O after I left she texted and thanked me for coming.
Over all an amazing experience.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Kolkata: Reviews and Discussions
Collapse
X
-
-
Anybody looking for paid indian shemale pics and video group dm me in inbox.
Leave a comment:
-
Does anybody have a telegram or discord group of ts then please DM me and add me
Leave a comment:
-
Hey guys m koyena
Actually I have a ligament pain in my right leg.
There was a small accident. For that reason the doctor told me to have total bedrest.
Whenever m back I will post my add again in the sites.
Till then take care
Koyena-8100086607
if u have any quires then ping me in whatsapp or call me ......
- 2 likes
Leave a comment:
-
Not worthy. Dont go.Originally posted by subhojitroy10 View Post
Shila is flat. Dont go.
Leave a comment:
-
I have contacted her many times but she didn't reply.Originally posted by 88663 View PostPlanning to visit her. https://www.shemalelisting.com/escort/GoddessRiya . Any reviews / suggestions/ warning?
- 1 like
Leave a comment:
-
https://www.shemalelisting.com/escort/Zoya_rotala
please of her if any one know ASAP. ,🙏
Leave a comment:
-
-
No buddyOriginally posted by UrekMazino3 View PostHey , does anyone know about any Shemale escorts in Nagpur ? If yes then can you please share their contact info
Leave a comment:
-
Hey , does anyone know about any Shemale escorts in Nagpur ? If yes then can you please share their contact info
Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: