Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trisha Dixit Delhi

She looking gorgeous in pics . Wanna meet her .. just any reviews on her

She looks good. I had a cam session with her. But she is totally money minded. Agress on 500 asked 500 more in between the session and again after 2 mins asked for 500.

Comment

Ohhh.. should not be that much money minded.. let see for any other comments ... then I contact here

Comment

Don't go and meet at her place. Her place is a shit hole. NO AC and she tries to upsell 2 more more TS's that stay with her who are ugly. I ended up paying 1.5 K extra to prevent a scene.

Get her to a hotel room instead, have her clean up her nether areas, get the room chilly and then take her for a spin. She can get fucked like a champ when she is alone because then she knows she has to please and boy she does.. Her ass is tight and you can unload on her face..

Comment

Very rude person.... Blocked for no reason. You have other good options

Comment

thedarkknight does she not clean ... What about body smell ... she is charging 8k ... is it ok to pay

Comment

The problem with a lot of TS's is that they don't clean up properly after a session (they just touch up their makeup) so you don't really know where all that cock has been. To ensure hygiene, that's something that I get done everytime.

I would recommend that you ask too. With me, as I had her cleaned up, she was clean but again as the place didn't have an AC, there was first a half an hour power cut and then we got all sweaty, while I did get my way in the session when the power came (there was just a cooler) it would have been a lot less sweatier... 😋

Comment

Some one is saying she is awesome beauty .. but here I am reading service reviews are not up to to the expectations ..

Comment

Originally posted by thedarkknight View Post
                  Don't go and meet at her place. Her place is a shit hole. NO AC and she tries to upsell 2 more more TS's that stay with her who are ugly. I ended up paying 1.5 K extra to prevent a scene.

Get her to a hotel room instead, have her clean up her nether areas, get the room chilly and then take her for a spin. She can get fucked like a champ when she is alone because then she knows she has to please and boy she does.. Her ass is tight and you can unload on her face..
                  Is there any cheap and safe hotel you've used which you can recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by KinkyDelhiGuy View Post

Is there any cheap and safe hotel you've used which you can recommend?
                    Oyo is your best friend. Choose couple friendly hotels...

Comment

Any one met here recently?? .. planning to meet next week .

Comment

Any one met her recently ??

Comment

Does anyone has her contact number?

Comment

Did u met her .. tshunter ??

Comment

She converted to boy now .. trisha Dixit is not shemale any more now

Comment

Working...
                              X