Anal Service: No Anal

Session Description & Details
    Kissing Allowed?: Yes
    Where did you find this Provider?:
    Would you repeat?: Yes
    Incall or Outcall?: Incall
    Overall Service Score: 10

Session Description:
    Today I met Tina in her flat. She stays alone and is extremely well behaved. She greeted me in a body-hugging dress and looked super-hot! She looks exactly like her pics and that is simply WOW! She offered me water after I sat comfortably in her room. After some talking we started the session. She is a lovely kisser and man her dick is amazing! As we undressed I could understand for seeing her flaccid dick that this will grow into a monster. And as I blowed her it did! The dick is long and extremely fat, almost like my wrist. I am a bottom and wanted to get fucked. The only mistake I did was visiting her after not getting fucked for 10 months! I tried taking her cock (with condom of course) in my ass but failed, it is indeed the thickest cock I have seen. So, we went back to me blowing her. She loves being blowed and getting deep-throated. After a good amount of time she ejaculated on my chest by masturbating and then I masturbated on her breasts. It was an wonderful session, and I am hopeful to take her massive tool in my ass the next time we meet. Thanks Tina for such a lovely session. Hope to see you soon again!

Basically some shemales are genuine but as they also compare thier rates by others fraud shemales (Cross dresser) they don't bargain, every shemales on ts dating see every review and demand thier prices as above, beware of this scammer
    first try to bargain with any of those shemales on ts dating, 1st they will tell u thier rates 3k, 5k, 6k, till 25k seriously in this cost you can have a awesome night with some Russian girls, instead of wasting ur money on this fraud cheater

Comment

Working...
    X