Date of Session: October 2026
Providers Information
Providers Appearance
Genital Statistics
Services Description
Session Description & Details
Providers Information
Provider Name: Clancy Dsouza
Provider City: Lucknow
Were they visiting? Yes
Provider's Telephone: +91 7898423121
Website: https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Clancy_Dsouza
Providers Background: North Indian
Provider City: Lucknow
Were they visiting? Yes
Provider's Telephone: +91 7898423121
Website: https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Clancy_Dsouza
Providers Background: North Indian
Providers Appearance
Overall Looks Rating: 9
Appearance as Advertised: Yes
Breast Size: Large
Implants? Yes
Provider's Body Shape: Curvy
Height: Medium
Appearance as Advertised: Yes
Breast Size: Large
Implants? Yes
Provider's Body Shape: Curvy
Height: Medium
Genital Statistics
Cock Length: Long
Cock Thickness: Thick
Were they Circumcized?: No
Were they Functional?: Hard when it counted
Did they Cum?: Yes
Ball Size: Large
Pubic Hair: Hairless
Cock Thickness: Thick
Were they Circumcized?: No
Were they Functional?: Hard when it counted
Did they Cum?: Yes
Ball Size: Large
Pubic Hair: Hairless
Services Description
Providers Orientation: Versatile
Oral Service?: Both Ways
Covered Oral?: No
Anal Service: I Gave
Oral Service?: Both Ways
Covered Oral?: No
Anal Service: I Gave
Session Description & Details
Kissing Allowed?: Yes
Where did you find this Provider?: Shemale listing
Would you repeat?: Yes
Incall or Outcall?: Incall
Overall Service Score: 9
Session Description:
I met Clancy in october 2026. Session started with intense deep french kissing with lot of saliva and tongue involved. She is one of the best kisser in escorts. After 15 minutes of dfk I gave her blow job. She has average size dick which gets hard when needed. I played top and she took it really well but took time as she plays active role more. I fucked her in 2-3 different positions and discharged in 69 position mutually. Overall very good experience, i will visit her again whenever she returns to Lucknow.
Where did you find this Provider?: Shemale listing
Would you repeat?: Yes
Incall or Outcall?: Incall
Overall Service Score: 9
Session Description:
I met Clancy in october 2026. Session started with intense deep french kissing with lot of saliva and tongue involved. She is one of the best kisser in escorts. After 15 minutes of dfk I gave her blow job. She has average size dick which gets hard when needed. I played top and she took it really well but took time as she plays active role more. I fucked her in 2-3 different positions and discharged in 69 position mutually. Overall very good experience, i will visit her again whenever she returns to Lucknow.

