Date of Session: October 2026
Providers Information
Providers Appearance
Genital Statistics
Services Description
Session Description & Details
Providers Information
Provider Name: Pari
Provider City: Lucknow
Were they visiting? Yes
Provider's Telephone: +919034757825
Website: https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Sexypari69
Providers Background: North Indian
Provider City: Lucknow
Were they visiting? Yes
Provider's Telephone: +919034757825
Website: https://www.shemalelisting.com/model/Sexypari69
Providers Background: North Indian
Providers Appearance
Overall Looks Rating: 8
Appearance as Advertised: Yes
Breast Size: Small
Implants? No
Provider's Body Shape: Average
Height: Tall
Appearance as Advertised: Yes
Breast Size: Small
Implants? No
Provider's Body Shape: Average
Height: Tall
Genital Statistics
Cock Length: Very Long
Cock Thickness: Very Thick
Were they Circumcized?: No
Were they Functional?: Hard entire session
Did they Cum?: Yes
Ball Size: Large
Pubic Hair:
Cock Thickness: Very Thick
Were they Circumcized?: No
Were they Functional?: Hard entire session
Did they Cum?: Yes
Ball Size: Large
Pubic Hair:
Services Description
Providers Orientation: Versatile
Oral Service?: Both Ways
Covered Oral?: No
Anal Service: I Gave
Oral Service?: Both Ways
Covered Oral?: No
Anal Service: I Gave
Session Description & Details
Kissing Allowed?: Yes
Where did you find this Provider?: Shemale listings
Would you repeat?: Yes
Incall or Outcall?: Incall
Overall Service Score: 9
Session Description:
I met for the first time in first week of October, I was hesitant because she is CD but went for meeting. She welcomed with smile and we had small chit chat then slow kisses which turned into great DFK. In the entire session we kissed deeply a lot, giving me full gf experience. While kissing she took my hand to feel her cock, man that was HUGE. i actually never saw such a big cock. Her foreskin goes totally back and was rock hard entire session. By seeing her size i dropped the plan of getting fucked as I am not much into recieving anal. I fucked hard her for atleast 20 minutes and ejaculated inside her ass (covered). After that I asked her to cum in my mouth which she obliged and I swallowed her all nector. Pros- 1. Affordable 2. Good hotel 3. Massive cock 4. Great kissing skills. 5. Awesome behaviour. Cons - 1. No boobs 2. Some people may find her dusky Verdict - it was so good that I repeated her within 2 days and had similar experience with more friendly ness.
Where did you find this Provider?: Shemale listings
Would you repeat?: Yes
Incall or Outcall?: Incall
Overall Service Score: 9
Session Description:
I met for the first time in first week of October, I was hesitant because she is CD but went for meeting. She welcomed with smile and we had small chit chat then slow kisses which turned into great DFK. In the entire session we kissed deeply a lot, giving me full gf experience. While kissing she took my hand to feel her cock, man that was HUGE. i actually never saw such a big cock. Her foreskin goes totally back and was rock hard entire session. By seeing her size i dropped the plan of getting fucked as I am not much into recieving anal. I fucked hard her for atleast 20 minutes and ejaculated inside her ass (covered). After that I asked her to cum in my mouth which she obliged and I swallowed her all nector. Pros- 1. Affordable 2. Good hotel 3. Massive cock 4. Great kissing skills. 5. Awesome behaviour. Cons - 1. No boobs 2. Some people may find her dusky Verdict - it was so good that I repeated her within 2 days and had similar experience with more friendly ness.

