Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alyssa & Tasha's Shemale on Wheels Tour!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The whole idea of even the possibility of the Red Deer stop has me knocking lamps of tables as I walk around my living room.
    Highly doubt reality will let me partake, but I have hope now. The hottest ones do come by from time to time.

Comment

SOOOO looking forward to the winnipeg stop! *drool*

Comment

xxx currently in thunderbay xxx

we will be arriving in winnipeg tomorowWe are currently in beautiful thunderbay overlooking the bay and mountain side. a bit nippy here 4 degrees but its very pretty here> see you soon boys! xxx alyssa
        Just a fly on the wall

Comment

wow

I really am so glad that we are doing this trip. The driving is very long to be honest, but the views are well worth it. We were both breathless looking at the views on are way to Thunday Bay. Again, 13 hours was a long drive and , all we wanted to do is pass out when we got to our hotel. But, it is something that if any of you have never done, do it at least once in your life.

We have taken some pictures that I will post once we are in Winnipeg and the internet is not from the 50's. We plan on doing allot of pics on this trip, it is intresting to see Canada this way.

Also keep an eye on our Shemale Canada ads for the lastest dates. Red Dear is now confirmed (not posted yet) and we will be stopping in some citys again on our way back to Toronto from out west.

Thanks for the guys so far who have made this trip fun and very sexy.

Tasha
          Peace, Love & Sex is how I am spending my days

Comment

Originally posted by TashaJones View Post
            I really am so glad that we are doing this trip. The driving is very long to be honest, but the views are well worth it. We were both breathless looking at the views on are way to Thunday Bay.
            Ontario is the longest, most intense part of the drive, once you cross into Manitoba the provinces will fly by.

Yeah, it's pretty in Thunder Bay ... but it will look like a 3rd world dump in comparison once you've seen the Alberta Rocky Mountains!! Be sure to stop in Lake Louise, Jasper and Banff!! They are what inspired me to move out west from Toronto in the first place.

Looking forward to seeing you ladies when you reach Edmonton!

Comment

Will there be a Toronto stop at the end of the tour?

Comment

I totally agree with you Locomotion.

Originally posted by Locomotion View Post
                Ontario is the longest, most intense part of the drive, once you cross into Manitoba the provinces will fly by.

Yeah, it's pretty in Thunder Bay ... but it will look like a 3rd world dump in comparison once you've seen the Alberta Rocky Mountains!! Be sure to stop in Lake Louise, Jasper and Banff!! They are what inspired me to move out west from Toronto in the first place.

Looking forward to seeing you ladies when you reach Edmonton!
                For Tasha and Alyssa to have endured all those long, hard days on the road to reach Edmonton, I agree it would be a shame for them to drive right back again without seeing some of the Rockies, a trip that will definitely provide them with an awe inspiring time.

If the trip to Vancouver is not in the books for them, at least they would be well advised to at least take a few days to travel to Jasper then down to Banff before returning to the East. There are so many areas set aside to pull off the road to enjoy the spectacular views. The sights are stupendous, with mountains rising thousands of feet above you, there's beautiful green or blue lakes, often lots of wildlife, and even the air is totally different than we are used to, especially in Southern Ontario. I'd also suggest that they take the gondola rides to the tops of the mountain in both Jasper and Banff, where they will be able to look down on the townsites and out across miles and miles.

Comment

Red Deer

Well I too hope to see you 2 in Red Deer, but if that does not work out I would love to have a spot saved for me in Edmonton. Counting the days, can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa1 View Post
                    we will be arriving in winnipeg tomorowWe are currently in beautiful thunderbay overlooking the bay and mountain side. a bit nippy here 4 degrees but its very pretty here> see you soon boys! xxx alyssa

i Worship you i want to send me your photo of your cock pls and your photos in my private acounte pls Worship alyssa

Comment

Can't Wait For S'toon Stop

Still about a Dozen Days to go.....By the time this Deadly Duo Cums to Saskatoon, I'll be more than ready to Cum Too .....Not sure if I Can wait that Long - Can't wait for you Girls !

Comment

Updates!

We will be posting our updated schedule sometime tonight. We have added Vancouver to our tour dates. We will also be hitting some of the citys on our way back to home.

Alyssa will be flying home from Winnipeg, so I will be making the stops in Thunder bay, Sudbury, Ottawa & Kingston by myself.

Thanks
                        Tasha
                        Peace, Love & Sex is how I am spending my days

Comment

I live in Calgary and would love to meet you. However the site with your phone numbers where I can reach you is not working... how can I reach you?

Comment

Edmonton guy here. looking forward to booking for wish Tasha for when you make it to town

Comment

When are you coming to Edmonton, can not wait.

Comment

Red Deer...Today

O.M.'Freakin'G!!
                                Shemale Canada says you're in Red Deer this aft!? And my life-chaperone is wishy-washy on plans this aft! How can I sneak to you sweet Tasha! How!!!

Frustrated in Sylvan lake

Comment

Working...
                                X