Any legit sps come to Ottawa please I’ve got 1000$ with your name on it tired of the scammers.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Come to Ottawa make $$ tired of scams
Collapse
X
-
There's a handful of legit SPs here in Ottawa.Originally posted by tehdream View PostAny legit sps come to Ottawa please I’ve got 1000$ with your name on it tired of the scammers.
Aline, Avery, Danika, Empress (when she's here), Lily (again, when she's here) Mina, Noura...plus a few seem to visit here semi-regularly.
-
Ts Ella Sltan is coming to Ottawa July 24Originally posted by tehdream View PostAny legit sps come to Ottawa please I’ve got 1000$ with your name on it tired of the scammers.
Is anyone interested? I've been eyeing on her for years
https://shemalecanada.com/escort/Mayaqueen
Comment
-
https://transreels.com
What’s good:
• 18+, HD, short clips
• Thai ladyboys, Latinas, bareback, anal, cumshots
• Scrub from the bottom bar like Instagram
• Locale follows your country
• Categories + model search if you don’t want to only swipe
Free to watch. Built for models to upload, not just scrape.
Age gate on entry.
https://transreels.com
Comment


Comment