ID:	598829Click image for larger version

Name:	2x.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	176.1 KB
ID:	598830Click image for larger version

Name:	59.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	228.9 KB
ID:	598831I have some time before things are ready for my trip out of the country. I will take advantage of the mild winter conditions to visit Fort McMurray for a few days beginning on Monday Feb 13. I will keep my calendar up-to-date on my website so you know where I am at all times.

If you'd like to spend some time with me, send me a PM, an e-mail, or give me a call. I am bound to book up fast so prebooking would be nice. Just let me know you want to see me and I will make sure to include you with updates. That way, you will the first to get a confirmation e-mail so you can make an appointment.

See you in Fort Mac.

Sunshine
    Last edited by sunshine; 02-16-2012, 10:11 PM.
    www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

I just arrived in Fort Mac

I'm here so you can call me if you want to get together.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sunshine
    www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Comment

I am in Edmonton now

I am in Edmonton Feb 16 and 17. I'll be back in Calgary on Saturday Feb 18

Sunshine

Comment

Working...
      X