TS Sunshine - Summer tour, phase 1 - Jun 11 to 30 - new pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Sunshine - Summer tour, phase 1 - Jun 11 to 30 - new pics

Going on tour is tiring. I want to limit the number of days on the road so I can be at my best. However, I also want to visit the many destinations where you want to see me. The solution is to break up my tour into two segments. The first segment will cover the prairies, phase 2 will cover BC and northern Alberta.

If you want to see me, please send me a PM as soon as possible so I can include your city in my tour if at all possible and make sure I am ready to see you when I visit your city.

Here are the tentative phase 1 tour dates:

Jun 11 - Red Deer
    Jun 12 to 16 - Edmonton
    Jun 17 to 20 - Saskatoon
    Jun 21 to 23 - Regina
    Jun 24 to 28 - Winnipeg
    Jun 29 - Regina stopover
    Jun 30 - back in Calgary

Phase 2 dates will be posted soon - BC will see me in July.

Sunshine

Since I'm posting, please enjoy a few new pictures of me - hot off the press! The first update of many has been completed on my site. There will be three more picture galleries added to follow this one. A new video will be posted. And my designer is working on a brand new look for the site. You know how I like to keep things current. Check in often to see the changes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	74.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	261.2 KB
ID:	599703Click image for larger version

Name:	76.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	325.9 KB
ID:	599704Click image for larger version

Name:	78.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	115.7 KB
ID:	599705Click image for larger version

Name:	79.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	184.8 KB
ID:	599706Click image for larger version

Name:	81.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	599707
    www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Victoria

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
    Going on tour is tiring. I want to limit the number of days on the road so I can be at my best. However, I also want to visit the many destinations where you want to see me. The solution is to break up my tour into two segments. The first segment will cover the prairies, phase 2 will cover BC and northern Alberta.

If you want to see me, please send me a PM as soon as possible so I can include your city in my tour if at all possible and make sure I am ready to see you when I visit your city.

Here are the tentative phase 1 tour dates:

Jun 11 - Red Deer
    Jun 12 to 16 - Edmonton
    Jun 17 to 20 - Saskatoon
    Jun 21 to 23 - Regina
    Jun 24 to 28 - Winnipeg
    Jun 29 - Regina stopover
    Jun 30 - back in Calgary

Phase 2 dates will be posted soon - BC will see me in July.

Sunshine

Since I'm posting, please enjoy a few new pictures of me - hot off the press! The first update of many has been completed on my site. There will be three more picture galleries added to follow this one. A new video will be posted. And my designer is working on a brand new look for the site. You know how I like to keep things current. Check in often to see the changes.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]45854[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]45855[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]45856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]45857[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]45858[/ATTACH]
    Look forward to seeing you in Victoria !

Comment

my favs
      Attached Files
      THE BEST of LOLA
      Contact number : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

thanks

Thanks Lola - I like those too. I appreciate your input. It's nice to be able to share with my sister. Definitely, you are the best girl in Toronto. You've got a friend in Calgary. Looking forward to seeing you here.

Guesswhat - I'll be posting my phase 2 dates soon.

Sunshine
        www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Comment

and same for you babe, You always welcome back in your Town ( Toronto ) even your hometown is here , I would love to host you .
          THE BEST of LOLA
          Contact number : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
            and same for you babe, You always welcome back in your Town ( Toronto ) even your hometown is here , I would love to host you .
            I don't drink alcohol anymore. I'm afraid if I go back to Toronto, I'll end up in the bars. I used to stay up all night, drinking and partying. Then I'd sleep all day and wake up when clients would call.

Since I've moved to Calgary, I've calmed down alot. I stay at home and rarely go out.

We'll stay in touch. I'll let you know about Toronto. When you come to Calgary, I'll present you to some of my clients. They'll love you. Calgary clients want beautiful shemales to visit. You will be the talk of the town.

XXX

Sunshine

Comment

Nice!!!

Beautiful Pics Sunshine!!! I hope Grande Prairie is on your phase 2 tour.

Take Care.

Comment

about GP

Originally posted by gpguy View Post
                Beautiful Pics Sunshine!!! I hope Grande Prairie is on your phase 2 tour.

Take Care.
                GP is on my list for July as part of my BC tour. I am really looking forward to it because I haven't been there in a very long time.

See you there

Sunshine

Comment

Red Deer

I'm heading out the door very soon to make my way to Red Deer. If you want to see me, please send me a PM. I'll respond as soon as I can and we can set something up.

thanks

Sunshine

Comment

Just a quick hello.

Sunshine .
                    I want to compliment you on your photos. Well done and classy / elegant, still sensual.
                    I appreciate the girls that put the effort and hard work when taking their photos.
                    I know we haven't being introduced yet, that's why I want to come here.
                    My name is Lavinia and I'm new in the area.
                    I heard great things about you from some in common "friends" , will be nice to bump on each other some time and get acquaintance .
                    Wish you the best luck on your tour , and safe travels.
                    PS: I love the animal print dress. Is that BCBG
                    All the best.
                    Have fun traveling
                    xo
                    Lavinia Brazil

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
                    I'm heading out the door very soon to make my way to Red Deer. If you want to see me, please send me a PM. I'll respond as soon as I can and we can set something up.

thanks

Sunshine
                    ​Ts Brazilian Goddess

Comment

ice to meet you

Originally posted by TsLaviniaBrazil View Post
                      Sunshine .
                      I want to compliment you on your photos. Well done and classy / elegant, still sensual.
                      I appreciate the girls that put the effort and hard work when taking their photos.
                      I know we haven't being introduced yet, that's why I want to come here.
                      My name is Lavinia and I'm new in the area.
                      I heard great things about you from some in common "friends" , will be nice to bump on each other some time and get acquaintance .
                      Wish you the best luck on your tour , and safe travels.
                      PS: I love the animal print dress. Is that BCBG
                      All the best.
                      Have fun traveling
                      xo
                      Lavinia Brazil
                      It's nice to meet you. And thanks for taking the initiative. I've seen your profile on shemalecanada but I didn't know you so I wasn't sure if I should say hello. Now we're friends. Thanks for your input about the photos. Some of the guys don't know how hard we work to put all this together. I'm not complaining. It may be stressful and difficult to do a photoshoot and redesign the website but what matters is the result. I'm very happy with the pictures too. A different photographer, a different look.

Yes that leopard dress is quite a number. I bought it at Holt Renfrew. Did you see it at BCBG too?

Let's get together when we are back in Calgary. It's a little too busy right now (wink). When I'm at home, I'll have more time to play the host. I'm looking forward to it.

thanks

Sunshine

Comment

Thanks Edmonton

I am on my last day in Edmonton. It was nice to see you again. I've had some hotel problems so I am moving a few dates around. Here are my new dates:

Saskatoon Jun 17 to 21
                        Regina Jun 22 to 24
                        Winnipeg - Jun 25 to 29
                        Regina - Jun 30
                        Calgary - Jul 1

See you there

Sunshine

Comment

Thank you Saskatoon

Thank you very much for your hospitality and suppor,t Saskatoon. I'm packing my things and getting ready to drive to Regina. See you this afternoon.

Sunshine

Comment

Sounds like Sunshine and Lola have a mutual admiration thing going on. And with good reason I might add.

Comment

Why not

Originally posted by Ray View Post
                              Sounds like Sunshine and Lola have a mutual admiration thing going on. And with good reason I might add.
                              Why not? We are sisters at heart, engaged as we are in the same business and the same transition. It's important to support each other.

Sunshine

Comment

Working...
                              X