TS Sunshine summer tour destinations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Sunshine summer tour destinations

I am getting organized for my summer tour. At this time, I am considering visiting the following cities. If you are interested in seeing me, please send me a PM and I'll send you the precise dates when I confirm them.

As a preview, I'll be posting a brand new video very soon.Click image for larger version

Name:	DPP_0018a.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	602687Click image for larger version

Name:	DPP_0058a.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	602688Click image for larger version

Name:	DPP_0395a.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	602689Click image for larger version

Name:	DPP_0251a.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	602690

I'm looking forward to seeing all my friends as well as anyone who hasn't yet met me. I guarantee a most exciting time and great memories.

Red Deer
    Edmonton
    Saskatoon
    Lloydminster
    Regina
    Grande Prairie
    Peace River
    Fort St John
    Prince George
    Kamloops
    Kelowna
    Vancouver
    Victoria

This western tour will be followed by a trip to Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario destinations, to be announced later.

See you there,

Sunshine
    www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

good luck Sunshine

Comment

Victoria...do my eyes deceive me...tell me it's true

Comment

Sunshine in the summer. Beautiful!
        "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the encouragement Tia. I always enjoy visiting Canada during the summer. Sorry we never got the chance to see each other when you were in Calgary. Have fun with the rest of your Alberta tour. Next time, I'll have you over in my condo for supper.

Thanks MADDPLOTTER and GTANKER - I'll look forward to hearing from you during my trip.
          I'm starting to look at dates now.

Sunshine
          www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Comment

Dates are set for Kelowna - TS Sunshine

I'll be in Kelowna for a few days beginning on Tuesday May 20.

After that, I am traveling to Vancouver Island and you'll find me in Nanaimo and Victoria.

See you there

Sunshine

Comment

Tour

When were you planning on hitting kamloops sunshine??

Comment

After Victoria

Originally posted by Kingjohn69 View Post
                When were you planning on hitting kamloops sunshine??
                After I get done in Victoria, I'll head to Kamloops. I'm due to finish in Victoria by May 30 but I may stay a little longer so I don't want to commit to a Kamloops date yet.

It's nice to be back in BC. The weather is great, the colours are vibrant. I enjoyed living in the Okanagan so I always make a point of visiting in the summer. The only problem I had is on HWY 1 where a mudslide held me up for nearly 2 hours.

Sunshine

Comment

Currently in Nanaimo

I'm currently in Nanaimo, May 26 and 27. I'll be in Victoria May 28 to 30. After that, I'll be in Kamloops.

Sunshine

Comment

Victoria

Hi Sunshine
                    It was very nice seeing you here in Victoria on Friday! I very much enjoyed our visit! I hope you enjoyed your time in Victoria and that it was a worthwhile visit........both business wise......and the type of client that you met! Hope to see you again! Cheers!

Comment

I did

Originally posted by Guesswhat View Post
                      Hi Sunshine
                      It was very nice seeing you here in Victoria on Friday! I very much enjoyed our visit! I hope you enjoyed your time in Victoria and that it was a worthwhile visit........both business wise......and the type of client that you met! Hope to see you again! Cheers!
                      A great sendoff from a damn sexy man. I ask myself why I waited so long to visit Vancouver Island. It's been a fantastic little trip. As far as business goes, you guys kept me busy and I had a lot of requests for a cumshot. I'll just say it was a wild time. I also enjoyed some fantastic weather and delicious food. Today is my last day in Victoria. I'll be back soon.

Tomorrow, I'm off to Kamloops

Sunshine

Comment

Working...
                      X