X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like you Lola....

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
    what about me
    And I like your cat...but not the same way lol!

Comment

Dear Lola

Please stop sending me private messages on the forum.

I simply mentioned that you would not kiss me or let me top you because you said I am 'not your type.". I do not think we need to be arguing about it every day through private message. I have already said I would like to meet you in your next visit to Vancouver and so why are you arguing with me about this? You are a top class provider and I have always maintained that, even if I am not the type of client you are attracted to.

Thank you

VancouverMan
      Last edited by vancouverman; 08-15-2014, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Lmao!!!

If it's spare time your killing Lola with private messages....send them to me!

PS: I don't know what that emoticon is....but it doesn't look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugsammy View Post
          If it's spare time your killing Lola with private messages....send them to me!

PS: I don't know what that emoticon is....but it doesn't look bad.
          haha. Yes, private messages from someone as beautiful as Lola should be a treat. But debating why she didn't find me attractive or why she likes guys with 10 inches seems pointless to me. Just let it go and move on. I have been very clear my experience with her was great regardless of some things not being available due to attraction. YMMV is very normal and natural and I don't know why it needs to be debated so much.

Comment

I don't like guys 10inc, I already have one any way
            Its hard to find someone big like me and this cock with me 25 years from the born I had a Yorkshire terrier and I gave him so much treat he trow up all over
            THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
            www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Whew!!

Its hard to find someone big like me and this cock with me 25 years from the born I had a Yorkshire terrier and I gave him so much treat he trow up all over
              You guys are killin' me!

Lola I'm very happy you don't need 10"C because if it were so, you wouldn't like me very much! I'll use my expertise in other areas to make your experience with me as pleasurable as possible. You see Lola, part of a mans job in pleasuring a lady is to know where to place his hands, his lips, his tongue. The human body in its entirety is an erogenous zone...I'm going to enjoy your beauty thoroughly!

Now...where did I put my tequila and cola...ummmmm, found it!
              Last edited by Mugsammy; 08-15-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

just be a professional and put in your ads what you will and will not do based on the man's appearance . that is all anyone asks

I did not want to get into a big debate on this, but you kept messaging me privately so I got drawn in

let's go our separate ways and that is it

all the best.

Comment

any time
                  Originally posted by Mugsammy View Post
                  You guys are killin' me!

Lola I'm very happy you don't need 10"C because if it were so, you wouldn't like me very much! I'll use my expertise in other areas to make your experience with me as pleasurable as possible. You see Lola, part of a mans job in pleasuring a lady is to know where to place his hands, his lips, his tongue. The human body in its entirety is an erogenous zone...I'm going to enjoy your beauty thoroughly!

Now...where did I put my tequila and cola...ummmmm, found it!
                  Attached Files

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

Comment

in Montreal, last day today

Comment

Natural pics

I love the natural pics like Lola has on this thread, they do way more for me then the professional looking pictures that you see around. I especially like it when I see one of the girls in a cell phone picture in an outfit that I have personally seen them in, it takes me back to those amazing sessions and always gets me horny and looking to book again. I wish more of the girls would take selfies and cell phone pics on a regular basis, I bet it would drum up even more business.

Comment

Working...
                      X