Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Sunshine - Eastern Provinces Summer Tour

Hello everyone,

So many of you have been asking for me to come to Ontario and Quebec locations. This year, I am making point of visiting many places, some for the first time ever. Below, find my destinations and dates.

If your city is not mentioned, please send me a PM and I'll see what I can do although it will be difficult to add dates to this already long tour.

If you don't know me yet, you can have a look at my website to find out about me www.ts-sunshine.ca. Of course, when we meet, you'll judge for yourself why I'm considered a top provider. I am a very clean person and I take care of myself. I am 100% drug and disease free. Only safe play is permitted. If I'm your kind of girl, let's get together. If not, turn the page and find another. I welcome everyone without judgement, no matter your race or your age.

I am known for my topping abilities and my spectacular cumshot. Je parle Francais.

I hope to see you when I visit - we'll have a great time. Send me a PM if you want to see me.

Sunshine

Travel dates:

Ottawa July 18
    Quebec City July 25
    Halifax NS July 27
    Moncton NB July 30
    Montreal July 31
    Mississauga Aug 7
    London Aug 14
    Windsor Aug 17
    Niagara Falls Aug 21
    Kitchener Aug 23

These dates may change slightly.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DPP_0251a.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	83.5 KB
ID:	606092Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3050b.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	606093Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2875b.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	669.1 KB
ID:	606094
    Last edited by sunshine; 07-11-2016, 09:53 PM. Reason: forgot something
    www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Working...
X