Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever eaten your own cum ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    i love pre cum and have tried my own cum not a big fan of it

    Comment


    • #17
      no!!!!!!!!!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Been snowballed a few times and love it. Being diabetic my cum can be sweet.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          they say its good....

          as my teacher always reminds me in class that eating healthy food will make u stronger so the component of sperm is protien and sugar so its good for the body lol

          Comment


          • #20
            Hi Beya I will take that as a Yes

            Comment


            • #21
              I have, and I swallow. I love it, it has a sweet taste.
              Back after about a year, you guys and gals remember me?
              5 months on hormones as of the 21st!

              Comment


              • #22
                Always want to eat it all before I blow but am not interested after I do though.
                Maybe I have to try some one elses before I cum, reckon I would have no issues that way.
                Have tasted a bit of my own a few times, but it doesn't really have any taste

                Comment


                • #23
                  ohh my god u r so smart yes.....

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    i used to jerk off into my mouth lots on vid cam on the internet
                    so yes i have
                    has a School Boy Crush on Wendy Summers

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by beya View Post
                      as my teacher always reminds me in class that eating healthy food will make u stronger so the component of sperm is protien and sugar so its good for the body lol
                      Hmmm would you mind feeding me?

                      Edit: ... and yes I have
                      Last edited by bighead69; 01-27-2010, 07:15 PM. Reason: to answer the question!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I have tasted my own cum as well, I liked it much, not as much as others cum. The best was coming on a tgirls rosebud then licking it off

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          no, i really wanna taste tgirl cum tho

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            None better than my own - I am an ex gymnast so it was pretty easy for me when i was a bit younger ... I can still lick it though lol... With a weeks worth of stretching its a full one woman show
                            sigpic
                            Meagan Nutwood 100% TOP
                            6477995875
                            [email protected]
                            www.Onlyfans.com/MeaganNutwood
                            Currently Based in Vancouver.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              of course, I liked it off my girls tits and sveral time after I blew I load in her mouth she would share it with me

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Yokomi View Post
                                None better than my own - I am an ex gymnast so it was pretty easy for me when i was a bit younger ... I can still lick it though lol... With a weeks worth of stretching its a full one woman show
                                I used to be able to flex that way too. I was very very flexible when young and was able to deepthroat myself! I really wish I could still do that!!
                                I guess I will have to try on some of you girls here

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X