Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever eaten your own cum ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    i still can't find a way to be flexible enough to drink my own cum, any ideas?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by MarxusDebra View Post
      i still can't find a way to be flexible enough to drink my own cum, any ideas?
      a big straw?
      you're only as sick as your secrets.

      Comment


      • #33
        I have, used to swallow the lot haha when I was younger and more flexible.

        Comment


        • #34
          yup

          i've been realy hard up to taste some cum before so I jerked off in the pile driver position and shot a load in my mouth. I liked it, I just wish I was still as horny as I was before I shot the load, then I wouldn't feel like such a dirt bag.

          Comment


          • #35
            Good to know I'm not the only one. lol.

            Comment


            • #36
              i have tasted my cum and it was o.k.

              Comment


              • #37
                I've tried my own cum once and have no qualms with it but if I was able to eat it out of a hot tgirls ass then that would make it awesome
                I have come to realize that with age I am becoming more like the child I never was.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Batman View Post
                  Always a bit of a paradox for me....
                  When I'm horny as hell, I want to taste it.....as soon as I blow.....I'm not interested anymore....lol
                  How true!

                  But I do like it when the guy im with makes me eat it/ lick it up, doesn't really have much of a taste.

                  Whats fun; shoot a guys load out of your ass into a cup then drink it.

                  _______________

                  No I am not an Escort. All are welcome to PM me, just don't PM about escorting. Kisses!!!

                  Comment



                  Working...
                  X