Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good news bad news - a mixed bag but I'm happy - 2013 photoshoot was worth the effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good news bad news - a mixed bag but I'm happy - 2013 photoshoot was worth the effort

I got home to Calgary thinking I'd take a little rest. What I find there? Both rivers flooding, my condo in the evacuation zone, no power, no hot water, downtown is a wasteland. No rest for me I guess.

So I decided to head to Regina. Best to get the hell out of Alberta now. BC is a no-go right now because the trans-canada is closed due to flooding. Saskatchewan seems dry enough.

I'll be in Regina for a few days while I wait on news about Calgary becoming habitable again.

The good news? I recently did a photoshoot in Vancouver. It went very well but I didn't have the shots back yet. I just got my first three pictures from the web designer. I think these will be my best pictures ever. Have a look and be the judge.

My dress is by John Galliano, my shoes are Jimmy Choo. I chose some very high fashion clothes for this shoot. Some very nice looks. I hope you like.

Let me get things under control and when I post again, I'll include a cumshot video you won't believe.

Sunshine

Click image for larger version

Name:	DPP_0322a.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	601559Click image for larger version

Name:	DPP_0355a.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	601560Click image for larger version

Name:	DPP_0395a.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	601561
    Last edited by sunshine; 06-23-2013, 01:36 AM.
    www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

wow you look amazing!!

Comment

great pictures !

Comment

Fantastic.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys. There are many more coming. Once I get back home and sort things out, I'll be planning a trip to Ontario. Sometime in July. I'll keep you posted.

Apache - C'est un plaisir de voir ton nom. Peut etre qu'on se veras en Juillet.

Sunshine
          www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Comment

the new set of photos are very nice Sunshine!

I hope the flood will be over soon, and you can go back home safely

all the best,
            Tia

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by Tia Phoenixx View Post
              the new set of photos are very nice Sunshine!

I hope the flood will be over soon, and you can go back home safely

all the best,
              Tia
              Thanks Tia. You're thoughts are appreciated. According to the latest news, there won't be power or access to downtown until mid-week at the earliest. It is really strange to drive through the downtown core - it is a ghost town. My condo is in the evacuation zone but I hope the building will escape the flooding. The water was a half-block from my place. I wanted to stay but there's no power and no hot water. It was pointless to hang around.

Thanks for thinking of me. Everything will be alright. It will just take time.

Sunshine

Comment

Beautiful Pics!!

Wow. Beautiful new pictures Sunshine. With "sunshine" like that the water should dry up quickly!!

Seriously though, it is so sad about the flooding. Yesterday I called friends in Calgary. Although they are still dry, they were also evacuated because of no power. Their apartment is on the 15th floor or something so at least their possesions are safe and they were able to go stay with family.

Usually when we see events like this on TV they are a long ways away or in another country. It goes to show anything can happen anywhere.

Comment

Just watching the news on that. Looks like hell. Hope everything works out for you.

Comment

The main thing is that you are all right Sunshine.

Every thing is is secondary. What I had heard about the flooding though was that it was a slow gradual process. The news however didn't elaborate on any measures the city took ( if any ) when it realized the gravity of what was happening. I am sure Calgary and Edmonton have emergency measures when it comes to snow and cold but this seemed like it was out of the city's grasp.

Comment

on the ball

Originally posted by Rantsalot View Post
                      The main thing is that you are all right Sunshine.

Every thing is is secondary. What I had heard about the flooding though was that it was a slow gradual process. The news however didn't elaborate on any measures the city took ( if any ) when it realized the gravity of what was happening. I am sure Calgary and Edmonton have emergency measures when it comes to snow and cold but this seemed like it was out of the city's grasp.
                      Actually, I was impressed by the level of preparedness. The City an Police were really organized. Buses were used to evacuate people. Considering 75000 were displaced, it went really smoothly. Unfortunately, the water has caused a lot of damage and this will take a long time to fix. The City is working hard to keep the Stampede on track. Some venues may be unavailable but alternate plans are being considered.

I was reading today they are working hard to get people back into their homes and have lifted the evacuation orders for certain regions. The downtown core may be open as early as Tuesday. I'm checking the news every day.

You're right - the main thing is that people are safe. No reported loss of life in Calgary. Three dead in High River.

Sunshine

Comment

Originally posted by Rantsalot View Post
                        You heard wrong, it was no where near gradual. It was very fast, like in a few short hours.

Once again, you are completely wrong about Calgary. The City has managed this flood far better than anyone expected they would. This is because they have been planning for it for years. These plans have been developed over the years, behind the scene where the average city dweller does not see them.

They enacted the 100 year flood measures that have been planned for decades. The City has always known that this day was coming. In fact, this flood is not to levels that their plans were made for. They have planned for a far worse flood. All things considered and what all could have gone wrong, it was well managed. How many cities can say they have had a flood of this magnitude and did not lose a single power transformer. Sure there is going to be infrastructure damage, but our power grid is whole and intact. Our drinking water supply is whole and intact. Our drinking water was never at risk considering that both of those rivers are our drinking water supply. Not one death in Calgary and no significant injuries (if any injuries at all) that can be attributed to the flood.

If that is out of the city's grasps, then I have no idea what being in the cities grasp means.

I think you need to keep up with the news from the west, where the reporters are on the ground and in the middle of the shit, and stop listening to your liberal Western Canada/Calgary hating media from Toronto/Ontario sitting in their comfy chairs get their information 4th hand.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Telvin View Post
                          You heard wrong, it was no where near gradual. It was very fast, like in a few short hours.

Once again, you are completely wrong about Calgary. The City has managed this flood far better than anyone expected they would. This is because they have been planning for it for years. These plans have been developed over the years, behind the scene where the average city dweller does not see them.

They enacted the 100 year flood measures that have been planned for decades. The City has always known that this day was coming. In fact, this flood is not to levels that their plans were made for. They have planned for a far worse flood. All things considered and what all could have gone wrong, it was well managed. How many cities can say they have had a flood of this magnitude and did not lose a single power transformer. Sure there is going to be infrastructure damage, but our power grid is whole and intact. Our drinking water supply is whole and intact. Our drinking water was never at risk considering that both of those rivers are our drinking water supply. Not one death in Calgary and no significant injuries (if any injuries at all) that can be attributed to the flood.

If that is out of the city's grasps, then I have no idea what being in the cities grasp means.

I think you need to keep up with the news from the west, where the reporters are on the ground and in the middle of the shit, and stop listening to your liberal Western Canada/Calgary hating media from Toronto/Ontario sitting in their comfy chairs get their information 4th hand.
                          OK so I didn't have all the information correct. Jeebus! What the hell is the sense of hating on me. I got the news from CTV's Ottawa affiliate and no they are not there in the thick of things and don't know what its truly like being there but to just flat out shit on me for this .... and to question me because of your take on what I watch

Being from the East I can't just listen and read every live news feed at certain moments. When the local news pops up instinctively I watch it. Everyone does this.

Good. No lives lost. No transformers down. Fine. I'm glad.

PARDON ME FOR CARING.

Comment

East vs West

Originally posted by Telvin View Post
                            stop listening to your liberal Western Canada/Calgary hating media from Toronto/Ontario sitting in their comfy chairs get their information 4th hand.
                            lol too funny!!

Comment

This is very sophisticated and classy looking style, very well done girlfriend
                              and dress hell ya !
                              Attached Files
                              THE BEST of LOLA
                              Contact number : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Working...
                              X