Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good news bad news - a mixed bag but I'm happy - 2013 photoshoot was worth the effort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALBerta

What is the ALberta? Is someone to see?

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
      This is very sophisticated and classy looking style, very well done girlfriend
      and dress hell ya !
      Thanks for taking the time, Lola. I appreciate it. Wait until you see the other pictures. Different looks but really good. This is my best photo set ever. I do like the chair - I might have to buy one. Comfy too.

Call me sometime

Sunshine
      www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Comment

Yes - go see the Alberta

Originally posted by Conchord View Post
        What is the ALberta? Is someone to see?
        You should go see the Alberta. She said you can come for a visit anytime.

Sunshine
        www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Comment

Thanks hun, exited to see your new set ,Lola
          Originally posted by sunshine View Post
          Thanks for taking the time, Lola. I appreciate it. Wait until you see the other pictures. Different looks but really good. This is my best photo set ever. I do like the chair - I might have to buy one. Comfy too.

Call me sometime

Sunshine
          THE BEST of LOLA
          Contact number : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Finally got into my house late sunday after 3 nights as an evacuee. Fortunately, water damage is minimal - luck of the drawer, as others nearby are still pumping out their basements. Apparently the river came up 7 feet in the course of last Thursday - this is being described as a 'once in a lifetime flood'. That said, the response was immediate and effective - full mobilization of emergency services immediately. As these resources became over-stretched, more were brought in - Soldiers, edmonton police, RCMP, etc.

I'm impressed by the follow up too - the damaged parts of the city are crawling with building inspectors, work crews, contractors etc.

I'm fairly confident Stampede will go as scheduled - the logistical effort at the grounds is massive - a couple of days ago, the entire area was under several feet of water - now it's a hive of graders, backhoes, dump trucks, etc.

Don't get me wrong - I like to bitch about any level of government as much as anyone, but I suspect the city will bouce back quicker than expected.

Comment

Unbelievably, I forgot to mention that Sunshine's new pics are fantastic!

Doh........

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
                Actually, I was impressed by the level of preparedness. The City an Police were really organized. Buses were used to evacuate people. Considering 75000 were displaced, it went really smoothly. Unfortunately, the water has caused a lot of damage and this will take a long time to fix. The City is working hard to keep the Stampede on track. Some venues may be unavailable but alternate plans are being considered.

I was reading today they are working hard to get people back into their homes and have lifted the evacuation orders for certain regions. The downtown core may be open as early as Tuesday. I'm checking the news every day.

You're right - the main thing is that people are safe. No reported loss of life in Calgary. Three dead in High River.

Sunshine
                Great photos!

Calgary's mayor seems to be doing a great job. Want to trade city mayors with Toronto?

"The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Originally posted by maddplotter;
                  Great photos!

Calgary's mayor seems to be doing a great job. Want to trade city mayors with Toronto?

Thanks for the kind offer, Maddplotter, but I think we'll pass.......

Actually, I didn't vore for the guy, buy he's done very well. I imagine running against him in the next civic election will be a waste of time and money

Comment

me too

Originally posted by wantitss63 View Post
                    Finally got into my house late sunday after 3 nights as an evacuee. Fortunately, water damage is minimal - luck of the drawer, as others nearby are still pumping out their basements. Apparently the river came up 7 feet in the course of last Thursday - this is being described as a 'once in a lifetime flood'. That said, the response was immediate and effective - full mobilization of emergency services immediately. As these resources became over-stretched, more were brought in - Soldiers, edmonton police, RCMP, etc.

I'm impressed by the follow up too - the damaged parts of the city are crawling with building inspectors, work crews, contractors etc.

I'm fairly confident Stampede will go as scheduled - the logistical effort at the grounds is massive - a couple of days ago, the entire area was under several feet of water - now it's a hive of graders, backhoes, dump trucks, etc.

Don't get me wrong - I like to bitch about any level of government as much as anyone, but I suspect the city will bouce back quicker than expected.
                    I also continue to be impressed. I got power back at 1:30 am this morning and cable, internet, phone an hour ago. Every one involved with essential services have been super courteous and working 24/7 to restore normality. While the flood itself was a disaster, the response was amazing to watch and continues to be inspiring.

I'm back home now and available in Calgary although everything is still not back to normal.

Sunshine

Comment

just wait

Originally posted by wantitss63 View Post
                      Unbelievably, I forgot to mention that Sunshine's new pics are fantastic!

Doh........
                      Those are only the first three. This was my best shoot ever and the pictures are going to be great.

thanks

Sunshine

Comment

thank you but no thank you

Originally posted by maddplotter View Post
                        Great photos!

I've been hearing about Toronto's mayor. I'll stick with Nenshi, thank you. After his hard work, he will likely win the next election and stick around. He'll have my vote.

Sunshine

Comment

Working...
                        X