Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poppers?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Poppers?

    Anyone ever mess around with poppers? (hope this isn't against the rules on here, just bringing it up out of curiosity) I've never tried it personally but I guess I'm a bit curious. I know there are mixed thoughts on it with a lot of people...some are down for it and others frown upon it.

  • #2
    Dangerous stuff!

    Originally posted by Hockeydude89 View Post
    Anyone ever mess around with poppers? (hope this isn't against the rules on here, just bringing it up out of curiosity) I've never tried it personally but I guess I'm a bit curious. I know there are mixed thoughts on it with a lot of people...some are down for it and others frown upon it.
    I?d be scared silly to be in the same room with another person that's using poppers.

    Even inhaling the second hand vapours in the room could have devastating effects (i.e. permanent lights out) when combined with some meds that I am on.

    Comment


    • #3
      Understandable. Curious as I am, it makes me nervous. If someone offered it to me, I think it might be a struggle for me to decide if I wanted to try it or not. I have extreme anxiety so that alone might be a reason not to bother lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Do not be near them if you take viagra . Poppers can kill you if you recently took viagra.

        Comment


        • #5
          First off, what are poppers?

          Second, how do they interact with viagra that they can kill you?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
            They used to sell it in stores in Canada years ago but I think it is illegal now.
            Rush was the brand I tried a couple times.
            The stuff could be most likened to sniffing paint thinner or leather cleaner.

            It is usually Amyl Nitrate which is a solvent and when inhaled causes a brief rush accompanies by and increase in heart rate. It opens up the blood vessels for a short time maybe 60 seconds or so.
            It has some medical uses for heart disease and a cleaner.
            It lowers the blood pressure giving a euphoric feeling that feels great for some people during sex.
            Some also get a stronger erection or cum more easily by using it.

            You often see people in amatuer videos huffing away on a tiny bottle, sniffing it.
            When it is used, you have to pretty much continually huff it to keep the effect.
            However after a while it can make you feel bad or sick.

            It is not really that safe to used by itself but mixed with viagra or other nitrates used for heart problems could cause your blood pressure to drop to dangerous levels.
            Many people don't like it at all and the effect vary between people.
            Apparently, it is illegal to sell it, but it is not legal to posses it. You can buy it in the states still.

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks Crag. I remember Rush. Stuff made me sick and gave me a headache. Not worth the time or money. Stupid shit.

              Comment


              • #8
                Just wanted to add some balance to this discussion. I've used poppers here and there. Some girls do have them. It is most helpful when being a bottom. Loosens up the back end. That's for sure. The rush doesn't last too long. It's not used to get high. But I would be lying if I didn't say I have enjoyed them. Really helped when I started bottoming.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I like poppers. Especially when listening to music with the headphones on.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If you inhale too much, it can make you feel quite sick, give you a headache, or if inhale a lot in a short time it will temporarily mess up your eyesight for for 30 min or so. A little sniff here and there during sex feels really nice. I have mixed feelings toward them. If used in moderation I think they are very enjoyable. But, as some others mentioned, DO NOT USE WHILE ON VIAGRA !!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ladyluv View Post
                      If you inhale too much, it can make you feel quite sick, give you a headache, or if inhale a lot in a short time it will temporarily mess up your eyesight for for 30 min or so. A little sniff here and there during sex feels really nice. I have mixed feelings toward them. If used in moderation I think they are very enjoyable. But, as some others mentioned, DO NOT USE WHILE ON VIAGRA !!!
                      POPPERS: Banned during All my sessions.
                      Shyla Wild
                      Transsexual Escort of Choice
                      Canada?s Finest
                      https://onlyfans.com/shylawild

                      Twitter: @Shylawild

                      Travel

                      PRESENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENT
                      PRESENTLY NOT TRAVELING DUE TO COVID 19

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BUTKIS View Post
                        Just wanted to add some balance to this discussion. I've used poppers here and there. Some girls do have them. It is most helpful when being a bottom. Loosens up the back end. That's for sure. The rush doesn't last too long. It's not used to get high. But I would be lying if I didn't say I have enjoyed them. Really helped when I started bottoming.

                        the whole bottoming thing is why I wanted to try them to begin with...I've heard that it can loosen you up during anal sex, as you said. Still not sure if I will go for it or not though. Anyone know how well they react with alcohol? I don't use viagra so I'm not exactly worried about that.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hockeydude89 View Post

                          I don't use viagra so I'm not exactly worried about that.
                          You should....cause if your top is on Viagra you might not want to explain to the police why she is in a coma.
                          Shyla Wild
                          Transsexual Escort of Choice
                          Canada?s Finest
                          https://onlyfans.com/shylawild

                          Twitter: @Shylawild

                          Travel

                          PRESENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENT
                          PRESENTLY NOT TRAVELING DUE TO COVID 19

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Exactly!

                            Originally posted by Shyla Wild View Post
                            You should....cause if your top is on Viagra you might not want to explain to the police why she is in a coma.
                            This stuff is so potent that if someone who is susceptible to it?s effects (because of medications they are on e.g.) merely breathes in some of the ?spillover? vapours coming from the ?user?, even that small amount can be enough to potentially knock them out permanently. You should be

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Shyla Wild View Post
                              POPPERS: Banned during All my sessions.
                              Yup.. I don't allow them either..

                              I always associate poppers with gay man sex.. gay men like poppers..

                              Makes me think the guys that are into poppers like man sex and have sex with gay men..

                              Pretty much all of my ads say no poppers, drugs or drunks.. Yet they keep trying in all 3 categories..

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X