Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poppers?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I don't really care about most drugs, booze etc as it doesn't effect my performance. But poppers have horrible effects, make me dizzy and go soft, they stink, and are a great way to kill the mood. Nothing like banging someone while they are snorting away on cleaning products or whatever they are used for.

    Here is a major warning to you poppers fanatics. I was once banging someone in missionary, and as he tried to sniff the bottle my trusting caused the bottle to spill into his mouth. His throat started to burn, then it continued into his ears. I was speaking to him and at one point he looked at me and asked me if I said something. Loss of hearing....burning thoat....eyes started to water then blurred vision...From very very small dose. I called 911 and sent him to the hospital. NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN.
    Shyla Wild
    Transsexual Escort of Choice
    Canada?s Finest
    https://onlyfans.com/shylawild

    Twitter: @Shylawild

    Travel

    PRESENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENT
    PRESENTLY NOT TRAVELING DUE TO COVID 19

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Shyla Wild View Post
      You should....cause if your top is on Viagra you might not want to explain to the police why she is in a coma.
      I would only try them if the person I was with offered them. No way I would bring it to the bedroom myself. That being said, you wouldn't catch me asking a partner if it's cool for me to use them or if they want any, because I wouldn't be bringing them along myself.

      Also, everything you said about what happened to that one guy is why I don't think I'd ever give it a try lol it sounds like a big risk one way or another...like most drugs usually are.

      Comment


      • #18
        Actually, might as well just say I'm most likely never going to bother. The whole thing just sounds too risky...I'd rather stay away from it I guess.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Shyla Wild View Post
          I don't really care about most drugs, booze etc as it doesn't effect my performance. But poppers have horrible effects, make me dizzy and go soft, they stink, and are a great way to kill the mood. Nothing like banging someone while they are snorting away on cleaning products or whatever they are used for.

          Here is a major warning to you poppers fanatics. I was once banging someone in missionary, and as he tried to sniff the bottle my trusting caused the bottle to spill into his mouth. His throat started to burn, then it continued into his ears. I was speaking to him and at one point he looked at me and asked me if I said something. Loss of hearing....burning thoat....eyes started to water then blurred vision...From very very small dose. I called 911 and sent him to the hospital. NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN.
          Haha..
          One guy brought some in a few years ago and I let him use it.. The dummy spilled it all over the play bed.. it' was gross..

          The vinyl was super clean after tho.. but the smell lingered for about a week..

          I don't mind weed.. I don't mind if someone's had a couple drinks or brings a bottle of wine..

          However poppers, drunkenness and hard drugs are simply not acceptable..

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by AlexisDVyne View Post
            I always associate poppers with gay man sex.. gay men like poppers..
            Why did they spread so much in the gay community...... I don't know my "popper history". However, it does seem that it is almost exclusively during man-man encounters. I only have one instance with a GG who had poppers and that was a threesome with a couple and the guy brought them (although I had no indication he was into men). I also had one instance where a trans woman brought them out (non - escort), and I was on viagra and was freaked out and she kept bugging me to take them and I said I was on Viagra and she had no idea about the dangers and kept wanting to take them and it killed our mood ... lol (that was a long run on sentence). Other than those two times I have never been exposed to them and don't ever want to. Seems like kids sniffing paint thinner more than anything enjoyable.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Shyla Wild View Post
              POPPERS: Banned during All my sessions.
              So? And it's dark out tonight too. Who gives a shit? lol

              Comment


              • #22
                First off, I'm somewhat shocked about the closed-mindedness present on this thread. Gay-man sex? Really? How about progressive attitudes toward pleasure, sex, personal exploration, etc?

                Allow me to settle a few misconceptions here...

                First off poppers (amyl nitrite) originated from medical use - prescribed as therapy for angina and pain from cardiac arrhythmia resulting from high blood pressure. Amyl Nitrite originally came in a pressurized glass vial designed to crushed, creating a pop. Amyl is highly volatile (an open container will be dissolved by atmospheric gas over the course of 12-24 hours. Thus - in the glass vial, the product is stabilized under pressure.

                Without getting into the gritty of how it works, what it does is causes smooth muscle tissues to relax or dilate, also causing an uptake of oxygen adsorption by the blood (another old medical use) which is the rush users feel.

                It's the sudden drop in blood pressure that's problematic for people using Viagra or Cialis: IIRC those drugs are vasoconstrictors, Amyl - a vasodilator.

                Play it safe and don't mix poppers and V. There are particular types of poppers that are for whatever reason, more likely to cause the pressure drop. I won't name names, because the industry is notorious for putting labels from reputable manufacturers onto bottles from phoney formulas that are other variations of poppers. Isobutyl Nitrate, Cyclohexyl nitrite, isopropyl nitrite, butyl nitrite: all of the above are notorious causers of headaches, and yes, temporary erectile malfunction.

                As for the danger to your brain cells: it smells strong, but is not the same class of solvent as glue, gasoline, or other brain robbing chems. Just try to avoid frequent use.

                I will say this: the most respected brand in the industry, I think, has to be Jungle Juice. Ironically, made in Canada, and I believe, still is made in Canada (rhymes with Barnaby), but legal for export only. So you can buy them online from an overseas vendor. Customs considers them to flammable (dubious, so is lettermail). How do you know you're getting legit JJ? There's no way, apart from word of mouth/experience.

                The sad thing about Stephen Harper banning poppers in the past decade: I can think of dozens of people who's lives were changed for the worse when they turned to harder drugs to try to replace poppers. In parts of Canada we have a harm reduction approach - Health Canada is guilty of just the opposite.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Regardless of what proponents of poppers might say they are not good for you and you shouldn't use them..

                  Some more thoughts from people with PHD's in medicine..

                  Long Term Effects of Amyl Nitrite:

                  Long term use of Amyl Nitrate can lead to permanent damage to the brain, bones, heart, kidneys and liver, as explained by the U.S. Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine.

                  It may cause permanent hearing loss, as well as chronic tremors and slurred speech. Continued use can also result in chronic memory loss, emotional instability, mental disturbance and ongoing hallucinations.

                  Other Risks of Amyl Nitrite:

                  Taking Viagra with Amyl(and other) Nitrite(s) can cause a serious decrease in blood pressure, leading to fainting, stroke, or even heart attack.
                  Swallowing Amyl(and other) Nitrite(s) can cause serious acute medical complications and may result in death.
                  Accidental aspiration of Amyl(and other) Nitrite(s) may lead to the development of lipoid pneumonia.
                  Amyl(and other) Nitrite(s) can cause burns if spilled on skin.
                  Amyl(and other) Nitrite(s) can cause redness or itching rashes around the mouth and nose.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by xavier View Post
                    First off, I'm somewhat shocked about the closed-mindedness present on this thread. Gay-man sex? Really? How about progressive attitudes toward pleasure, sex, personal exploration, etc?

                    Allow me to settle a few misconceptions here...

                    First off poppers (amyl nitrite) originated from medical use - prescribed as therapy for angina and pain from cardiac arrhythmia resulting from high blood pressure. Amyl Nitrite originally came in a pressurized glass vial designed to crushed, creating a pop. Amyl is highly volatile (an open container will be dissolved by atmospheric gas over the course of 12-24 hours. Thus - in the glass vial, the product is stabilized under pressure.

                    Without getting into the gritty of how it works, what it does is causes smooth muscle tissues to relax or dilate, also causing an uptake of oxygen adsorption by the blood (another old medical use) which is the rush users feel.

                    It's the sudden drop in blood pressure that's problematic for people using Viagra or Cialis: IIRC those drugs are vasoconstrictors, Amyl - a vasodilator.

                    Play it safe and don't mix poppers and V. There are particular types of poppers that are for whatever reason, more likely to cause the pressure drop. I won't name names, because the industry is notorious for putting labels from reputable manufacturers onto bottles from phoney formulas that are other variations of poppers. Isobutyl Nitrate, Cyclohexyl nitrite, isopropyl nitrite, butyl nitrite: all of the above are notorious causers of headaches, and yes, temporary erectile malfunction.

                    As for the danger to your brain cells: it smells strong, but is not the same class of solvent as glue, gasoline, or other brain robbing chems. Just try to avoid frequent use.

                    I will say this: the most respected brand in the industry, I think, has to be Jungle Juice. Ironically, made in Canada, and I believe, still is made in Canada (rhymes with Barnaby), but legal for export only. So you can buy them online from an overseas vendor. Customs considers them to flammable (dubious, so is lettermail). How do you know you're getting legit JJ? There's no way, apart from word of mouth/experience.

                    The sad thing about Stephen Harper banning poppers in the past decade: I can think of dozens of people who's lives were changed for the worse when they turned to harder drugs to try to replace poppers. In parts of Canada we have a harm reduction approach - Health Canada is guilty of just the opposite.
                    Yeah, Shyla and Alexis think they know everything and come across as being very narcissistic in most threads they're on. Anyway, those were great facts you pointed out.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by ladyluv
                      I've never had a session with Shyla or Alexis
                      Don't forget your poppers if you do....think you might need it to relax yourself for those tools. Lol

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Saywhat!?!?

                        Keep thinking!

                        Originally posted by AlexisDVyne View Post
                        Yup.. I don't allow them either..

                        I always associate poppers with gay man sex.. gay men like poppers..

                        Makes me think the guys that are into poppers like man sex and have sex with gay men..

                        Pretty much all of my ads say no poppers, drugs or drunks.. Yet they keep trying in all 3 categories..

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ladyluv View Post
                          Yeah, Shyla and Alexis think they know everything and come across as being very narcissistic in most threads they're on. Anyway, those were great facts you pointed out.
                          Considering he repeated exactly what I said when it came to mixing V with nitrates....

                          Do You feel better about yourself? You don't like me, I don't like you...we good now?
                          Shyla Wild
                          Transsexual Escort of Choice
                          Canada?s Finest
                          https://onlyfans.com/shylawild

                          Twitter: @Shylawild

                          Travel

                          PRESENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENT
                          PRESENTLY NOT TRAVELING DUE TO COVID 19

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I'm not sure about poppers. it's pretty needless, and too risky.
                            Orgoporno. Coming soon

                            transattract

                            Comment



                            Working...
                            X