Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porn star escorts you've seen

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I gotta fuck BigBootyBianca when she was in Toronto. Bum was huge, sex was great. Definitely best shemale ass I've ever fucked.

    http://www.tsbigbootybianca.com

    Comment


    • #17
      Who are some pornstars that are in the Toronto area, would be nice.

      Comment


      • #18
        I would like to get it on with Eva Lin, Yasmin Lee, TS Foxxy, Jane Marie, Luna Rose and Jessica Foxx.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Wow150 View Post
          Who are some pornstars that are in the Toronto area, would be nice.
          I'd have to second this! That'd be great

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Chloev69 View Post
            Ive seen,
            Danika
            Eva Lin (with cock)
            Annalise Rose
            Vo D'Balm
            Yasmin Lee
            Mia Isabelle
            TS Foxxy
            Chanel Couture
            Allanah Starr
            Jessica Foxx

            and a few others I can't remember......and I'm not lying
            That's a nice list! How was Eva Lin? ... I remember she came to Toronto one summer for a few days, but I was out of town at the time, I don't think she was even that expensive... I was so sad to have missed her ... she is so hot!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Chloev69 View Post
              Ive seen,
              Danika
              Eva Lin (with cock)
              Annalise Rose
              Vo D'Balm
              Yasmin Lee
              Mia Isabelle
              TS Foxxy
              Chanel Couture
              Allanah Starr
              Jessica Foxx

              and a few others I can't remember......and I'm not lying
              WOW I list of legends.... One lucky guy

              Comment


              • #22
                Amity aka Denni

                I fucked Amity twice, she came on my stomach while riding my cock.....loved it, she has done 2 great scenes with Christianxxx

                Oh..... and I had a session with porn star Juliana squirt
                I definetly would love to see her again.......she's gone back to school but still escorts on the side.

                Danika Dreams was on my to do list but I've heard her service has downhill?



                Originally posted by merelypink View Post
                WOW I list of legends.... One lucky guy
                Last edited by Diesel69; 10-24-2017, 08:34 AM.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Chloev69 View Post
                  Ive seen,
                  Danika
                  Eva Lin (with cock)
                  Annalise Rose
                  Vo D'Balm
                  Yasmin Lee
                  Mia Isabelle
                  TS Foxxy
                  Chanel Couture
                  Allanah Starr
                  Jessica Foxx

                  and a few others I can't remember......and I'm not lying

                  You're one lucky dude lol I'd kill to be with a few of those girls you mentioned. Especially Danika or Yasmin

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    carmen cruz, dita doir,alyssa

                    in 2015 i took carmen cruz out, i ran in to her and her tv friend at west edmonton mall.

                    went too dinner twice in one week but never made it back to here hotel room( because i didn't pay to get there), i think picking up the 120 and 150 dollar bill at the dinners was enough. but i guess not

                    well i suppose dita is one of the two Canadian porn stars i have seen, wined her and dined her in st Catherine Ontario, she is a lovely person

                    and alyssa is my t girl anchor , once i was with her in nigara falls i have been dabbleing in to ts woman time too time , though i do believe she is out of the trade now doing culinary arts .

                    http://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/C/Carmen_Cruz/

                    http://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/A/Alyssa_2/

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by marcus2 View Post
                      in 2015 i took carmen cruz out, i ran in to her and her tv friend at west edmonton mall.

                      went too dinner twice in one week but never made it back to here hotel room( because i didn't pay to get there), i think picking up the 120 and 150 dollar bill at the dinners was enough. but i guess not

                      well i suppose dita is one of the two Canadian porn stars i have seen, wined her and dined her in st Catherine Ontario, she is a lovely person

                      and alyssa is my t girl anchor , once i was with her in nigara falls i have been dabbleing in to ts woman time too time , though i do believe she is out of the trade now doing culinary arts .

                      http://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/C/Carmen_Cruz/

                      http://www.shemalestardb.com/stars/A/Alyssa_2/
                      Thanks cutie. I remember that day was a good Greek restaurant. You were great company. Hopefully we cross paths again. It’s been years xoxo


                      http://dbnaked.com/models/shemale/D/Dita-Dior/
                      Attached Files
                      *(416) 821-2114‬
                      http://www.tsdita.com
                      Canada?s Shemale Pornstar

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Everybody and there uncle call themselves porn stars these days.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          How many shoots/videos does someone have to do before they are considered a "Star". Is it the number of views and popularity that makes someone a star? If someone does 25 videos over the span of a couple years but not many people watch the videos, does that make him/her a star? Conversely, if someone performs in one video but it's watched a million times, is that person a star? At what point does a person that performs in videos get that status. Is it quantity, longevity, desirability or a combination of things? Is the designation different for Porn actors/actresses than mainstream actors/actresses?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Thanks for the detailed response Crag. To answer your question about Alyssa being a Star. I think she's more of a Rocket because she took me to the moon three separate times.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Rocketm

                              Originally posted by bluequad View Post
                              Thanks for the detailed response Crag. To answer your question about Alyssa being a Star. I think she's more of a Rocket because she took me to the moon three separate times.
                              🎼 Ground Control to Major Hard-on... Take your protein pills and put your helmet on... 🎼
                              There’s no present like the time...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Actually every girl to ever be in a porn movie is referred to as a star. It's impossible not to be one.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X