Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porn star escorts you've seen

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    A few

    Does Jane Marie escort? I?d be there for sure.
    Miran, Ashley Kate, Luna Rose
    Kate K,

    Comment


    • #32
      [QUOTE=Smc123;573987]
      Does Jane Marie escort? I?d be there for sure.
      Miran, Ashley Kate, Luna Rose
      Kate K and Lasyboy Natty.
      I doubt any of them escort though.

      Comment


      • #33
        TS Foxxy in Las Vegas about 10 yeas ago I guess. Right before she became a porn star.

        Comment


        • #34
          OMG I would love to look up with Rianna James from BC - she is so freaking hot. Her porn videos will stiffen even the limpest dicks!

          Paul the Professor

          Comment


          • #35
            You have a great eye for sexy talent, Crag Rockheart


            Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
            A number of years ago I spent several days with Danny Evangelista.

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]137070[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]137071[/ATTACH]

            I've also discovered a few porn stars too.
            I shot Danikas first solo scenes where Crag jr made an appearance.
            Also shot her first hardcore shoot.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]137074[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137072[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137073[/ATTACH]

            Also discovered Athena Addams and Black Shemale Brownie

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]137079[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137076[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137077[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]137078[/ATTACH]

            Comment


            • #36
              I would love to play with Bailey-Jay

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Hornyc42 View Post
                I would love to play with Bailey-Jay
                Porn stars we`ve seen...not want to see...that list could go on forever....

                Comment


                • #38
                  Yasmin Lee

                  She visited Toronto about 10 years ago

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by wannatryit View Post
                    They've all been porn stars with me...
                    How can I become one?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Starssss

                      Young guy here but have had the good luck to see some great ?stars? including amity, Danika - and I don?t think anyone has mentioned yet- Ariel Everitt in Vegas. That was awesome.

                      My favourite is still Lexi

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Also...

                        Have been with a non TS porn star and it was amazing. Look up Vandal Vyxen

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I've never seen a famous porn actress, but there were times when I hired an escort, and as it turned out later, she starred in porn, but I was not interested or impressed. I just wanted to get a great blowjob and fuck her brains out. And, of course, she must have a huge ass and big tits (not saggy) -- otherwise, my penis will not get hard. However, sometimes, watching porn on VR Porn Hot is easier for me, and it's free. One needs to pay escorts, and I have money problems now.
                          Last edited by DanzlCarry; 06-29-2022, 03:16 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Angee Conty (Trans 500)
                            Andrea (Trans 500)
                            Fernanda Christine

                            https://xhamster.com/videos/busty-la...d-cock-6715235

                            All were great experiences. Both Angee and Andrea was a couple years before their debut.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I like the black girls. I have fucked Natassia Dreams, Kewi, and Kaylo KO. All were great experiences.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Danika before she had boobs, Emylee when she was Megan Fox, Nicky Kittens, pretty blonde in Montreal who went by Samantha, but changed her name a couple times after.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X