Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I gay?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Am I gay?

    I am a 49 year old male (happily married). I had my first tranny experience recently while traveling on business.. I really enjoyed it... now I am really struggling with it..... does this mean I am gay??

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bulldoger05 View Post
    I am a 49 year old male (happily married). I had my first tranny experience recently while traveling on business.. I really enjoyed it... now I am really struggling with it..... does this mean I am gay??
    Yes. Better see a priest.

    Comment


    • #3
      Happily married? Check
      Had fun with a tgirl? Check

      Sounds like the best of all worlds. Why worry...be horny! :-)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Bulldoger05 View Post
        I am a 49 year old male (happily married). I had my first tranny experience recently while traveling on business.. I really enjoyed it... now I am really struggling with it..... does this mean I am gay??
        ROFL
        For the record, gay guys are not into me, and never have been. If you saw a beautiful girl with something extra I doubt anyone around here would call you gay
        845-201-9316

        Snapchat Kelliblueeyesx

        http://kelliblue.escortbook.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          relax

          Easier said than done but just relax. Gay guys like other guys. I don't know about you but I am not sexually attracted to any guy. I'm attracted to good looking women and trans women. I don't know what to call it but we have an open mind and, luckily, get to experience a more broadened horizon of eauphoria than most. A lot of people who don't get it, and Barbie swallows, would call you gay but your just lucky

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bulldoger05 View Post
            I am a 49 year old male (happily married). I had my first tranny experience recently while traveling on business.. I really enjoyed it... now I am really struggling with it..... does this mean I am gay??
            If all you can think about is sucking every guy's cock and have compelling urges for mansex.. well then ya you're probably gay..

            If you think that the sex you had with a tgirl was awesome and want to try more with another chick that has a dick then probably not..

            If you have doubts you can see a shrink..

            On the other hand you might just need a bigger dick in your mouth..

            I do a lot of counselling and have lots of real life experience with the subject matter..

            I can also help with the bigger dick in your mouth thing..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AlexisDVyne View Post
              If all you can think about is sucking every guy's cock and have compelling urges for mansex.. well then ya you're probably gay..

              If you think that the sex you had with a tgirl was awesome and want to try more with another chick that has a dick then probably not..

              If you have doubts you can see a shrink..

              On the other hand you might just need a bigger dick in your mouth..

              I do a lot of counselling and have lots of real life experience with the subject matter..

              I can also help with the bigger dick in your mouth thing..

              Interesting. I am in Vancouver now on business.

              Comment


              • #8
                "THE" question lol

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bulldoger05 View Post
                  I had my first tranny experience recently while traveling on business.I really enjoyed it.does this mean I am gay?[/I]
                  It depends what you are lusting. Alot say if you are lusting cock no matter what gender it belongs to you are a gay. Others say if you lust the femininity you are a straight no matter what her genitalia is. Lets do the manly bearded man test. All heterosexual men will not want to kiss, suck, rub on and hug a manly bearded man with a deep voice. But had you never saw that manly bearded man before and he had a surgery voice change to female and he layed on your bed with a blanket over his entire body and face(he applied blanket a certain way so he breathed perfectly), and his nice big hard cock was sticking out of a hole in the blanket as you looked at it for 20 minutes. I bet EVERY SINGLE PERSON in your place in that bed no matter what gender and sexual preference they are would get all wet and horny and want to cum.
                  Last edited by dom r; 06-25-2017, 02:03 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Your post strangely reminds me one of my favorite thread in here (from 2011..) mostly about the same issue and in which the originator of the thread got into a brawl with... Barbie! Well it was at a time Barbie was getting into a brawl with almost everybody so no offence there lol

                    https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showt...akes+dick+hard

                    The poster was saying almost the exact same thing and I quote him:

                    "Look, any guy who considers himself 100% straight and is into t-girls is definitely lying to himself, that being said I don't consider myself 100% straight, and I also don't really care what percentile of
                    gay-straightness I fall into on the "homo-meter", if it gets my dick hard, I'm okay with it.
                    Worrying about "how gay" you are is for people who are full of self hate and misguided moral confusion.
                    I assure you that's not me."

                    The "if it gets my dick hard, I'm okay with it." part of his post always made sense to me and kept me away from these kind of thoughts and self questioning. This has been MY own truth for all these years and continue to be.

                    Life's too short!!





                    Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                    It's a circular never ending question.....

                    Am I gay?
                    If I suck cock that makes me gay, however I have fucked pussy to so that must make me bi.
                    However all I can think of now is cock, so I must have become gay.
                    But I always like girls my whole life and mainly prefer shemales now so I am not gay or at least not totally gay.
                    So i think i am straight, just occasionally bi.
                    If the tgirl identifies as female maybe that makes me straighter?
                    Straighter? Is there different levels of Straight?
                    Is there different levels of Gay?
                    Am I Gay?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by KelliBlueEyes View Post
                      ROFL
                      ....... If you saw a beautiful girl with something extra I doubt anyone around here would call you gay
                      You'd be surprised....
                      I am Greep, hear me roar

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bulldoger05 View Post
                        I am a 49 year old male (happily married). I had my first tranny experience recently while traveling on business.. I really enjoyed it... now I am really struggling with it..... does this mean I am gay??
                        you are gay, really gay, like totally gay... need to get divorced ASAP ....... there is no going back now....




                        In all seriousness, if you are turned on by fucking your wife you can be assured an actual gay man would not be interested in doing that. Pretty simple. Sexuality doesn't lock into a binary "straight or gay". that more than anything is a society construct forced upon us through the church and communities.. there are a ton of variations and its a fools errand to even ask yourself this question... just do what the hell turns you on and enjoy life.....i honestly truly feel bad for men who have to deal with the shackles of the "Am I gay for sucking this trans woman's dick". Its a burden I hope you and everyone else can release themselves from and just do what the fuck turns you on without worry or anxiety.
                        Last edited by justvisiting2016; 06-30-2017, 03:06 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          https://xhamster.com/movies/6962770/...ailey_jay.html

                          http://www.sissy24.com/wp-content/up...ow-a-sissy.jpg
                          Last edited by Goober1; 06-30-2017, 10:53 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by bobabooey
                            It's not gay if you don't swallow
                            LOL


                            Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
                            .... there is no going back now.....i honestly truly feel bad for men who have to deal with the shackles of the "Am I gay for sucking this trans woman's dick". Its a burden I hope you and everyone else can release themselves from and just do what the fuck turns you on without worry or anxiety.



                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Every time I see this question asked, I want to answer it with a question. Are you gay? Because nobody can answer the question except the person looking back at you through the mirror.
                              Unless it's that crazy "Enchantress" bitch in Suicide Squad when she grabs the dude in the men's room and releases her brother into him. Then the mirror is not a good thing. That's when being straight or gay don't matter because everything is all fucked up anyway.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X