Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I gay?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by peacecountry View Post
    That's when being straight or gay don't matter because everything is all fucked up anyway.
    All fucked up indeed

    Comment


    • #17
      am i gay

      I would not let any narrow minded definitions get in my way of appreciating and enjoying these beautiful, gorgeous and mysterious beings. Appreciating T-Ladies requires a mature, sophisticated and civilised approach to lovemaking. Forget all those childish adolescent school ground prejudices you once had. They will only hold you back and prevent you from enjoying something very precious. I absolutely adore tgirls and if I am labled gay? SO WHAT? I am willing to pay the price. My only regret is that I did not get involved sooner in appreciating these beautiful, sophisticated creatures from heaven. I suspect I have missed out on many wonderful oppurtunities. If I ever did porn I would want to perform with tgirls. I reckon ChristianxXx is the luckiest guy on the planet. Don't let others ignorant perceptions prevent you from appreciating life. Before I forget LABYBOYS HEAVEN, YOU ROCK!!!!! And to the guys privilidged enough to act in their movies. You lucky swines!
      Last edited by ladyboylover69er; 07-10-2017, 02:12 PM.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Bulldoger05 View Post
        I am a 49 year old male (happily married). I had my first tranny experience recently while traveling on business.. I really enjoyed it... now I am really struggling with it..... does this mean I am gay??
        You're not gay!! You're just a fag

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by ladyluv View Post
          You're not gay!! You're just a fag
          Last edited by Goober1; 07-25-2017, 06:57 AM.

          Comment


          • #20
            As a newbie, I guess it's a common view for people like the OP.

            But it's a tired question. Especially when people cite the same answers (and they cannot be blamed for that..)

            A TS woman IS a woman. period. You, and me and every other guy here, is attracted to the femininity. WHo cares if she has a penis? If you're attracted to genetic women and trans women, then you're not gay.
            Orgoporno. Coming soon

            transattract

            Comment



            Working...
            X