Anyone here downed a tgirl load?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cricketcallaway View Post
    I like sweet loads the best. I've found the best tasting loads I'm Toronto are Lola, Lucy, Eve, and Suzy.

Lucy was my first time swallowing. I hadn't even eaten my own up until then. I was hesitant and never thought I'd ever eat cum but she convinced me with those laser eyes and sexy voice to try.

Since then I rarely go a session without swallowing at least one load, and usually eat my own as well. It's very addictive.

The girl I've swallowed the most by far is Lola. At least 3 loads each visit and the first one is always massive. I bet you over the past 10 years I've drank about 10L of her sex juice. Maybe next time I'll ask her to put all her loads into a glass so I can drink it up all at once.

I agree LOLA and Lucy both have great tasting cum

Comment

Its a BLAST ! {pun intended}

Comment

Love it…. I make sure not to drink water after as I especially love letting the taste linger

Comment

Originally posted by cricketcallaway View Post
          I like sweet loads the best. I've found the best tasting loads I'm Toronto are Lola, Lucy, Eve, and Suzy.

Lucy was my first time swallowing. I hadn't even eaten my own up until then. I was hesitant and never thought I'd ever eat cum but she convinced me with those laser eyes and sexy voice to try.

Since then I rarely go a session without swallowing at least one load, and usually eat my own as well. It's very addictive.

The girl I've swallowed the most by far is Lola. At least 3 loads each visit and the first one is always massive. I bet you over the past 10 years I've drank about 10L of her sex juice. Maybe next time I'll ask her to put all her loads into a glass so I can drink it up all at once.
          Good to read your review dude - im tempted too but was always scared of STIs. In all these years of swallowing cum did you never get a STI?

Comment

If course most guys on here have swallowed a load.

Comment

Love it.Every little drop!

Comment

Not a chance ever! To me that’s like bareback with a Tgirl SP.. No thanks, but to each their own

Comment

Originally posted by tommyg6 View Post
                  I've been with 4 tgirls so far and the only one that offered was TS Eve. Near end of session, she asked if she could cum in my mouth but I turned it down cuz it was my first time with a tgirl. I wasn't sure. that said, who went for it? do you eventually get used to it?

looking back though, if i saw TS Eve again, I would gladly ingest her load. I wonder what it tastes like.
                  I've downed gallons of tgirl loads over the years and intend to down gallons more. Just love it soooo much. ❤🍆💧

Comment

Once a girl’s cock is in my mouth, I’m drinking her cum.

Comment

• There is nothing better than wrapping your lips around a big cock head and feeling her warm sticky cum hit the back of your throat. i always smile at my lovers while I am swallowing their hot sperm.

Comment

• I have taken a few loads all great love it

Comment

• How do you know that she is enjoying cumming in your mouth? Moaning, screaming?

Comment

• Paris Montreal had the sweetest tasting cum...WOW it was good. Shyla asked me where I wanted her load and it said in my mouth. She was very happy with this answer.

Comment

Working...
                            X