Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big was she when you were first topped?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How big was she when you were first topped?

    Hi everyone, I'm growing with anticipation to finally take the plunge. I've never been with an escort or a beautiful Tgirl before. But there's something sexy and erotic about the idea of giving up control to a TS and letting her have her way with me. Some background, I'm 33 and healthy, and have tried with some toys at home.

    A couple of questions and obviously responses will vary... but what size of cock (which provider) do you think would be best for your first experience? What was the size of your first experience? Did you leave your first experience wishing you tried someone smaller or bigger?

    Thanks!

  • #2
    My first time was with Akira Lee a few weeks ago. She advertises that she is 6 inches, which I don't think is an exaggeration at all. She is pretty girthy too imo. I had trouble taking it missionary position, it hurt too much. But slowly we got going doggy style, and eventually switched back to missionary.

    The size was perfect imo, she was really patient and made sure I was comfortable. Felt great once I got used to it.

    Maybe i'm kind of a pussy for not being able to take it all right away, or im just stupid for not preparing at all. I hadn't done any ass play for a long time, over a year i think. If you play with toys, I guess you can go as big as you want without worrying too much. I think with a good provider, they'll make it work no matter how big they are, and you'll enjoy yourself. The good ones will know how to take care of you.

    Comment


    • #3
      My 1st was close to 7in , decent girth. I wasn't the most relaxed and hadn't tried toys before that , it did hurt a bit for sure , more of a deep pressure but I took it all doggy style and liked it but once I got a toy to practice more I found I liked missionary more . I think I would also like it on top more too . ( next time lol ) . I still don't have a lot of experience but I'm eager to try 8-9 inches lol , I went up to 7 inches on my toy .

      Comment


      • #4
        my first was Lola, i was never the same after that! LOL

        Comment


        • #5
          My first was akira

          My first was akira too. She knows what she's doing so I felt very comfortable. I told her that I was there to please her and she took advantage of that. She was pretty girthy and I hadn't had much experience with toys so it was a little much but she'll work you to ease any pain and stress... My second time, I used a toy on myself the day of the session and other than "initial input," I felt no pain so I suggest that

          Comment


          • #6
            Shyla

            Comment


            • #7
              Soda was the first to top me. Her cock is in the 7 to 7.5 inch range. I think it was the perfect size for doing it the first time .I felt a stretch as she entered but no pain.

              Comment


              • #8
                The first to penetrate me claimed eight inches but only had six. It hurt for about six seconds and then it was very pleasurable. I think the key is to just relax and be in a position that is comfortable.

                Comment


                • #9
                  My first was actually with a friend, who I met recently (she is trans) and she's about nine inches. It hurt at first but, I took it all. I think mostly because I have used toys before. I've used one that six inches and one that was nine, the same length of my friend, so it definitely helped to have practice involved lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Terah in 2011 before she disappeared, 7" cock..

                    https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...y-compilation/
                    https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...riding-an-atv/

                    Terah along with LOLA are the two most beautiful transsexual woman I have had the chance to be with

                    First ==> Terah
                    Biggest cock ==> LOLA
                    Best creamer ==> LOLA
                    "Girthiest" cock ==> Layla

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	tQHQKZv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	582247Click image for larger version

Name:	shemale-tranny-terah-videos.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	582248Click image for larger version

Name:	90193_6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	128.3 KB
ID:	582250Click image for larger version

Name:	90193_4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	582249Click image for larger version

Name:	terah1035b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	582251Click image for larger version

Name:	terah1025b (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.9 KB
ID:	582252

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lola was the first to top me, and everyone already knows about her size! It didn't last too long as it was uncomfortable and I regret not letting her keep it in for longer. Second time topped was by Lucy and she gave me a prostate orgasm with my feet on her shoulders. Those are my only two experiences being topped, willing to try more in the future as I get more comfortable practicing with a toy.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tsbanger View Post
                        Terah in 2011 before she disappeared, 7" cock..

                        https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...y-compilation/
                        https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...riding-an-atv/

                        Terah along with LOLA are the two most beautiful transsexual woman I have had the chance to be with

                        First ==> Terah
                        Biggest cock ==> LOLA
                        Best creamer ==> LOLA
                        "Girthiest" cock ==> Layla

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]138182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138183[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138185[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138184[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138186[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138187[/ATTACH]
                        Terah was a very skilled top .I miss being with her but like you said life goes on

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thanks for all the responses, based one your first experience, if she was big, did you wish she was smaller? If she was smaller, do you wish your first experience was with someone bigger?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tsbanger View Post
                            Terah in 2011 before she disappeared, 7" cock..

                            https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...y-compilation/
                            https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...riding-an-atv/

                            Terah along with LOLA are the two most beautiful transsexual woman I have had the chance to be with

                            First ==> Terah
                            Biggest cock ==> LOLA
                            Best creamer ==> LOLA
                            "Girthiest" cock ==> Layla

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]138182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138183[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138185[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138184[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138186[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138187[/ATTACH]
                            Terah was my first too. Definitely not 7". Realistically around 5". It was really fun though. I think I was only 17 at the time.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by drigger View Post
                              Terah was my first too. Definitely not 7". Realistically around 5". It was really fun though. I think I was only 17 at the time.
                              I can assure you too that she was 7". And I felt that 7" *very well* in my ass 3 times
                              She took my breath away and that usually happen to me when I hook up with 7inchers and up! Lol

                              Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]138204[/ATTACH]

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X