Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big was she when you were first topped?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
    Hey I took those pics.

    Lucky lucky man..... like I was asking in another post earlier this week are there any transsexual woman on this planet you don't know and didn't do a photoshoot with?! Lol

    Great work! This is pure Art work!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by tsbanger View Post
      I can assure you too that she was 7". And I felt that 7" *very well* in my ass 3 times
      She took my breath away and that usually happen to me when I hook up with 7inchers and up! Lol
      I agree she is 7 and knows how to use it , I had the pleasure of being topped by her 5 times and loved it

      Comment


      • #18
        Lola was my first, she was very gentle, no pain at all like I had envisioned. Had been practicing with plugs then dildos, even rode them deep inside me jerking off with her pics doing a slide show wanting it to be her fucking me, maybe that made it easier. Was a Great experience.

        Comment


        • #19
          yes and also you forgot to say you are a shy man , opening you up in any way was so much fun
          Originally posted by Shy Guy View Post
          Lola was my first, she was very gentle, no pain at all like I had envisioned. Had been practicing with plugs then dildos, even rode them deep inside me jerking off with her pics doing a slide show wanting it to be her fucking me, maybe that made it easier. Was a Great experience.
          THE BEST of LOLA
          Contact number : 416-4516442


          PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

          https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

          Comment


          • #20
            Rebecca

            The first one to fully top me was Rebecca Lockheart in September. She warmed me up with her fingers and then a toy before getting herself in there.

            Comment


            • #21
              Terah

              Is it true that she?s had surgery and has retired for good?
              Terah was amazing, my first BBBJ, I?ll never forget it, she was also a really cool person.





              Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
              There is plenty I have not shot but I was the only one to shoot Terah outside her own website.
              Even though I thought the shoot turned out fantastic and she looked great, she never like it too much.
              If you had joined her site you know she liked blurrier pics and stingy on the cock pics, so you can see why.
              Her cock was nearly perfect.

              Comment


              • #22
                https://www.shemalecanada.com/escort/gigi/
                I think it was her first visit in montreal, saw her around 2007-2008. Went there knowing nothing about top and bottom! I had a good time and it was great, I guess I saw her when she was still nice to meet.

                Comment


                • #23
                  That last picture of terah, my goodness! That curve of her body and tone!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Yes, my montreal clients confirm that Terah retired
                    Shyla Wild
                    Transsexual Escort of Choice
                    Canada?s Finest
                    https://onlyfans.com/shylawild

                    Twitter: @Shylawild

                    Travel

                    PRESENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENT
                    PRESENTLY NOT TRAVELING DUE TO COVID 19

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Sweet Lucy

                      Lucy was my first time getting topped. Absolutly amazing feeling her hard cock sliding in and out of my ass.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Suzy

                        My first time was with Suzy and she was huge. I remember I never sucked cock before and immediately after I started sucking her off, I could deep throat like I never had anyone do on my own cock before. I was an instant deep throat star. She flipped me over and warmed me up with her cock head for a while until I couldn't take it anymore and I told her to just go for it. That hurt! Lol But it was amazing lying there feeling totally helpless while she ripped that ass.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          My first was Mia Rosa Lee... I think she's going by Blondie Lee now. She's 10" and girthy, it definitely hurt a bit first but then once we got going, it was amazing. I had a really girthy toy that I couldn't take before hand, it was just too much... after she was done she had stretched me to the point where I could take it.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by tsbanger View Post
                            Terah in 2011 before she disappeared, 7" cock..

                            https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...y-compilation/
                            https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...riding-an-atv/

                            Terah along with LOLA are the two most beautiful transsexual woman I have had the chance to be with

                            First ==> Terah
                            Biggest cock ==> LOLA
                            Best creamer ==> LOLA
                            "Girthiest" cock ==> Layla

                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]138182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138183[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138185[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138184[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138186[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138187[/ATTACH]
                            I can?t believe I missed Terah !

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              First time being topped was with Katalia. Felt amazing. Huuuuuuge cock. I stretched out before visiting her so I think that helped but she also offered me some poppers which I accepted. Not sure if it helped but it must have. She also managed to get her whole cock down my throat which I didn?t think was possible but was very hot.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by tsbanger View Post
                                Terah in 2011 before she disappeared, 7" cock..

                                https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...y-compilation/
                                https://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/...riding-an-atv/

                                Terah along with LOLA are the two most beautiful transsexual woman I have had the chance to be with

                                First ==> Terah
                                Biggest cock ==> LOLA
                                Best creamer ==> LOLA
                                "Girthiest" cock ==> Layla

                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]138182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138183[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138185[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138184[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138186[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]138187[/ATTACH]
                                Seeing the pics and videos of Terah brings back so many great memories of being with her.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X