Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • heya guys

    hey u ALL
    It's miko, Iam a trans , undergoing transiting , from arabia , iam looking fwd for making new friends and for support from u guys .
    i am a very lovely person and i like to listen to others and iam always fun to talk to .
    pls pls pls no spammers or hacckers
    looking fwd for good time at the forum
    with regards >>

    Comment


    • Hi everyone,
      I love Shemales !

      Comment


      • Shemales! The gods gift to men for our visual and sexual pleasure. Beauty and sexuality personified. 8=✊=D💦
        Strength lies in differences, not similarities.

        Comment


        • Hi everybody.

          I like this forum very much.

          Comment


          • Hi,

            Newmember here. Tgirl, slowly transitioning. Just found this forum and decided to join and be a part of the community.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
              Welcome to the forums!

              Always room for more sexy girls!

              Thanks CR!

              Comment


              • new here

                i love shemales too http://manhattan.backpage.com/Transg...txxx/index.php

                Comment


                • Hi!!! I love tgirls and think they're way hotter than women.Hopefully they take over.

                  Comment


                  • Really happy I found this place!

                    Comment


                    • New to forum I am a bottom

                      So nice to be here. I am a pre op TS. Bottom seeking a hot cock to ride. I am in Vaughan Ontario. Can hook up
                      in GTA

                      Comment


                      • Hi everyone- I'm love shemales

                        Hi, still reading all the great posts but hope to meet soon!

                        Comment


                        • Hello.

                          I feel like I'm new here.

                          But that's because it's been like two years since my last post






                          Comment


                          • New

                            Hi, new here
                            I consider myself a straight guy with roaming interest. I love looking at shemales. Have acted on it once and Loved it.

                            Comment


                            • Horny & Hard

                              Hi, Yes I too love Tgirls! I am a straight male but Transexuals get me going more than pussy! I have only had the opportunity a couple of times but I want to experience more.

                              Comment


                              • Hello

                                Glad to be a member here

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X