Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Cabal View Post
    Glad to be a member here
    me too) welcome!

    Comment


    • Tgirl Amanda saying hi

      Just wanted to say hi and include a pic of myself. Happy to post more if you want me to xx


      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4818.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	582400

      Comment


      • nice look, mandyb!

        Comment


        • i love shemales

          I love the way ladyboys love being appreciated and treated like princesses.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mandyb View Post
            Just wanted to say hi and include a pic of myself. Happy to post more if you want me to xx


            [ATTACH=CONFIG]138509[/ATTACH]
            Go for it, Sweetheart. Nicccceee!!!!!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mandyb View Post
              Just wanted to say hi and include a pic of myself. Happy to post more if you want me to xx


              [ATTACH=CONFIG]138509[/ATTACH]
              Gorgeous gurls always appreciated!!!!

              Comment


              • Thanks guys you keep flattering me and I will keep posting xx
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • deleted
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by mandyb; 11-03-2017, 06:57 PM. Reason: deleted

                  Comment


                  • Intro

                    Hey guys new member here just wanted to say hi to everyone from Toronto...I LOVE these girls and cant wait to get to know some of you better feel free to msg me Im relieved to be open to this community finally.

                    Comment


                    • Hi there, first timer here. Looking to pop my cherry with a sexy tgirl.

                      Comment


                      • Hey new to the scene. Anyone wanna show me the ropes? Who's the must sees for bottoms in Toronto?

                        Comment


                        • bonjour

                          salut ? toutes , je vous aime ?norm?ment
                          bises bises bises

                          Comment


                          • Hello

                            I havent checked in on this site in quite some time. Kelli Blue from New York. So "hi" to everyone I've missed.
                            Attached Files
                            845-201-9316

                            Snapchat Kelliblueeyesx

                            http://kelliblue.escortbook.com/

                            Comment


                            • Hi

                              Hello, I'm new here.

                              Comment


                              • Hello!

                                New here. I love shemales too! Particularly girls with big cocks

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X