Originally posted by raybanz
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)
Collapse
X
-
Where to look? Right here.......Originally posted by Platinumlove View PostHi new to this. Always wanted to know how it is to be with a shemale. Just not sure on how to go about it. And where to look. Anny suggestion
Check who's travelling in your area, decide who's up your alley (so to speak.....), search reviews, post questions.......and you're off to the races :-)
Comment
-
Just Joined - Hello!
I just joined the forum because I prefer dating trans women to genetic girls. Why? No, not because of THAT. I've had several long-term relationships with trans women, both pre- and post-op. I've found that trans women are more open, honest, caring and loving in a relationship than are genetic women. The reason is that trans women have had to come to grips with some very fundamental issues about themselves that women who are born girls take for granted,
I live and work in Toronto, am divorced with no kids or dependents and am totally unattached at the moment.
This is a bit about me.
George
Comment


Comment