Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi

    Hi everyone

    Comment


    • Hi

      Hey everyone

      Comment


      • Intro

        Hi All!

        Comment


        • Hello all!

          Comment


          • Hello Everyone!

            Just dropping in to say hi, and see more people with this shared insterest

            Comment


            • My all time favorite is...

              Originally posted by Ray View Post
              There are many many beautiful ladyboys but AMY is without a doubt my all time favorite.
              My all time favorite is... I don't know her name but I can post a photo.
              Does anybody know her name and where I can find her movies?
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Hi!

                Originally posted by Admin View Post
                Hi

                I love shemales do you?

                You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi

                **Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
                http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=124257437070&LinkID=701&QueryID=6&from=freevideo4

                Me too!




                click the pic
                I'm looking for a girl but I don't know her name. I only have a videoclip and a photo.
                I'm attaching the photo now.
                Thanks
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Hi.

                  I love shemales. I missed my calling of becoming a young sexy gurl.
                  I still desire feminization.closet gurl.

                  Comment


                  • Hi

                    Hi there, I?m RLD69 and have been popping in occasionally to learn more.

                    I have visited with a view ladies that regularly advertise on SMC and in the future will share my experiences.

                    Thanks for having me.

                    Comment


                    • ladyboy mia

                      incall RM200 in Malaysia, Selangor state
                      she has a big cock and good in bed
                      kissing and blowjobs are awesome
                      nice firm tits to grab
                      give it a try, she is awesome in her own way
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	mmexport1525408331686.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	585122Click image for larger version

Name:	mmexport1525408334362.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	585123Click image for larger version

Name:	mmexport1525408337497.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	585124

                      Comment


                      • Hi here, i'm kinda new and i hope i will find what i have looking for,
                        Cheers

                        Comment


                        • New member

                          Hi all, just joined site yesterday afternoon. Been with an Asian tgirl up North here about four years ago. I am in Vancouver next week and have my eye on Alexis D. Vyne. Will post a review. Also thanks for all the reviews it has educated me on scammers and fakes.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ctplue17 View Post
                            incall RM200 in Malaysia, Selangor state
                            she has a big cock and good in bed
                            kissing and blowjobs are awesome
                            nice firm tits to grab
                            give it a try, she is awesome in her own way
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]141099[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141100[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]141101[/ATTACH]
                            WOW!!! She looks amazing!!!

                            Comment


                            • newbie

                              Hey all, another tgirl lover here! Some might know me from canada tgirl a few years ago
                              first tgirl ever was anastasia from canada tgirl, what a babe

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	585126

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by raybanz View Post
                                Hey all, another tgirl lover here! Some might know me from canada tgirl a few years ago
                                first tgirl ever was anastasia from canada tgirl, what a babe

                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]141103[/ATTACH]
                                Beeeeauuuuutiful. What a treasure. A classic beauty. Did you have the honour of meeting her?

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X