If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
5000 repsonses seems like a more round number for a celebration.
Also there is Thread Views which is 786,594 and 1 million views would be a good goal.
I think this is the busiest thread ever on Tgirlforums.com.
Hi. From Toronto Canada. New to all of this. Looking for my first time... Bearded and tattooed guy. 6'3 275lbs. Have pics if anyone wants to say hello.
Call Girls in Gurgaon is popular all over India as well as outside for it's exceptional and exclusiveness. A pretty lady is the best medicine or you can say the true source of enjoyment for a guy. We at Nehachopra escort agency always prefer to provide best escort service to our clients.
I'm new and old, I'm in my late 60s, was with my lover for many years, she is gone now, and she was a T girl. As for me, I've always considered myself bisexual but preferred a monogamous relationship, so a T girl was the perfect answer and it worked well for us for so many years.
So yes I'm looking again, maybe at my age that is unrealistic, but maybe not. I do have a lot to offer the right person although the fire in the kitchen is still their it's not what it was once, but that comes with age. So many of you are truly beautiful people, but if there is a senior out there that would like to chat would love to hear from you.
Our society has come a long ways since I first realized my sexual orientation. We are now accepted in many more places than we once were, but we have a ways to go.
I'm new and old, I'm in my late 60s, was with my lover for many years, she is gone now, and she was a T girl. As for me, I've always considered myself bisexual but preferred a monogamous relationship, so a T girl was the perfect answer and it worked well for us for so many years.
So yes I'm looking again, maybe at my age that is unrealistic, but maybe not. I do have a lot to offer the right person although the fire in the kitchen is still their it's not what it was once, but that comes with age. So many of you are truly beautiful people, but if there is a senior out there that would like to chat would love to hear from you.
Our society has come a long ways since I first realized my sexual orientation. We are now accepted in many more places than we once were, but we have a ways to go.
I am in my 60s and my Filipina girlfriend is 34. She thinks she’s old but she is still an absolute doll (at least in my eyes). I don’t think you should have any problem finding someone.
Just found this site. I'm a senior in great shape for my age. Was with a T Girl for many years, she is gone now so I'm looking.
I'm looking for a more mature lady. How or why do I love T girls, that is easy, I'm bi sexual so a T girl is a perfect fit. For me it isn't just about sex, it's about friendship as well
and common interests. I'm a very easy going person so if your looking for someone to sweep you off your feet, that isn't me. Actually my girl approached me and it bloomed from there. I'm tall, 6' 2" in bare feet, and 250 pounds and losing, working toward 220. Our relationship was calm and wild at the same time, will explain more as I meet someone. I'm not looking for multiple relationships, that just doesn't work for me. However many years ago she had one of her girlfriends living with us for a while and that got pretty exciting at times, don't think I could keep up with that today. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Comment