Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love tgirls

    Comment


    • Hi everyone, I’m Danielle, I just joined the forum looking to get your experiences and then tell you mine.

      I’ve been watching trans porn for a while, the idea of being with a trans woman turns me on, I’ve never dared, but I’m very interested in starting out my experiences with a trans woman.

      I would be grateful for your tips and opinions for those of us who are new to the topic.

      Comment


      • I love shemales! Wanted to say hello!

        Comment


        • Top male in the Northeast and I love shemales ;-)

          Comment


          • Hello Everyone Ashking here. I had my first sexual experience with a Shemale when i was 19 in Delhi. Do not know if the girl is still active in the circuit or not. The second experience was with a CD from Indore, but it was great service wise. I have been following this forum for about a year, glad to finally become a member and post here.

            Comment


            • Hello everyone, I am visiting from Germany and I love transexual women who are versatel. Looking for some fun during my stay at the Niagara Falls.

              Comment


              • Hi

                Comment


                • Yes I like Shemale

                  Comment


                  • Hi

                    Comment


                    • Good Morning all, so I’ve taken the plunge to joining after looking for years…always been so turned on by hot gurls and I’m going to take the leap finally. I’m early 50’s straight guy my whole life but finally at a point where I want to try something that has always turned me on but I’ve been too afraid to try…

                      Pls message me with advice for a gurl in TO or Ottawa for a newbie…going to need someone patient lol I would like to try all kinds of things over time but would like to find one girl to try everything with for my own comfort…thx in advance for your recommendations.

                      Comment


                      • Hi everbody,its my 1 time in here,im from India and i love shemales

                        Im very honour to take part in this forum & i am here to havesome wildfun

                        thanx for everyones in advance
                        Attached Files

                        Comment


                        • Hello everyone. Longtime shemale lover, first time being in this site. Can't wait to enjoy and check out some reviews on great girls to check out

                          Comment


                          • I love girls with dicks. Only beautiful shemales, extremely feminine. My favorite is Lucia Garcia

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	01.jpg
Views:	546
Size:	90.6 KB
ID:	1023106
                            Attached Files
                            Only beautiful shemales

                            Comment


                            • Hi I’m new here I’m from Montreal looking for first time with shemale 19 old years bi

                              Comment


                              • Hi

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X