Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just found this place, totally loving it. Not sure why but trans of all sorts just turns me on a lot.

    Comment


    • Hi, my name is Kai. I’m a trans girl living in Toronto. I work as a programmer full-time.

      I’ve been aware of this site for a while and my friend Kelly just joined recently, which got me motivated finally to sign up. She keeps telling my about Tgirl Thursdays on Danforth, but I have not joined her so far.

      One of my fave nightlife spots in the city is El Convento Rico for some clubbing.

      Comment


      • Ahh Kellykel123 i just found your username here 😊

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kai_says_hi View Post
          Hi, my name is Kai. I’m a trans girl living in Toronto. I work as a programmer full-time.

          I’ve been aware of this site for a while and my friend Kelly just joined recently, which got me motivated finally to sign up. She keeps telling my about Tgirl Thursdays on Danforth, but I have not joined her so far.

          One of my fave nightlife spots in the city is El Convento Rico for some clubbing.
          Welcome aboard, Kai!

          Comment


          • Hib

            Comment


            • Hi everyone. I'm Rod and I like tgirls, ladyboys, trannies, shemales, whatever. I'm going to need your help getting names for the people in my favourite photos.

              I prefer feminine trannies, no tattoos, not much make-up and short hair.

              Glad to be here.

              Comment


              • Hi, I am a newbie here, I love transfemme, shemale, ladyboy, crossdresser cocks and hope to be active, follow the rules and make friends here.👍👏✌️👌❤️👅🍆🔥💦🌺🥰😍

                Comment


                • Hi, I am a newbie here, I love transfemme, shemale, ladyboy, crossdresser cocks and hope to be active, follow the rules and make friends here.❤️

                  Comment


                  • Hi, I am a newbie here. I love transfemme, shemale, ladyboy, crossdresser cocks and hope to be active, follow the rules and make friends here.❤️

                    Comment


                    • Hi, I love t-girls, shemales, trans and ive just discovered this forum recently. Its a pure gem 💎

                      Comment


                      • Hello friends! Glad to join! 😉

                        Comment


                        • Hey everyone nice to be here favourite T goddesses are cougar kimmy curvy big hips lips cock and tits and ts kourtney Paige

                          Comment


                          • hi all, new here looking forward to explore

                            Comment


                            • Hello
                              I am from pakistan
                              I love shemales
                              Interested to work with you in any category

                              Comment


                              • Hello all, I am new here... I just wanted to say I adore T-girls in any shape or form...

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X