Originally posted by Superfluous
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)
Collapse
X
-
Definitely take the chance and experience it. The best sex I’ve had in my life has been with TGirls!!!Originally posted by Superfluous View PostI really love tgirls and while I have not had to chance to meet up with any I am hoping this place might be able to help.
I am not really sure why I like them though, I suppose they are just something I haven't tried. I love women, been with men before, one more sexual experience I would like to have. Oh, and so many are just so lovely:-)
Comment
-
hey guys, im Ruby from Montreal
im back in town after i took some time for recovery, now im back full energy and sober so lets have some great fun togheter 🫦💥😈Canadian Shemale Ruby in Montreal, Quebec - WELCOME hello gentlemen, my name is Ruby i speak french and english i am good into listening and
- 2 likes
Comment
-
Hey there — always nice to see people openly appreciating TGirls! 😊 It’s a great community with so much beauty and diversity.
If you’re into learning more about the lives, stories, and unique styles of trans models around the world, definitely check out https://sexemodels.org/. Lots of authentic profiles and interesting content to explore!
4o
Comment


Comment