Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Superfluous View Post
    I really love tgirls and while I have not had to chance to meet up with any I am hoping this place might be able to help.

    I am not really sure why I like them though, I suppose they are just something I haven't tried. I love women, been with men before, one more sexual experience I would like to have. Oh, and so many are just so lovely:-)
    I have similar experience, please continue, you’ll enjoy it!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Superfluous View Post
      I really love tgirls and while I have not had to chance to meet up with any I am hoping this place might be able to help.

      I am not really sure why I like them though, I suppose they are just something I haven't tried. I love women, been with men before, one more sexual experience I would like to have. Oh, and so many are just so lovely:-)
      Definitely take the chance and experience it. The best sex I’ve had in my life has been with TGirls!!!

      Comment


      • Hi, nice to be here, where we all appreciate these awesome, gorgeous people.

        Comment


        • Hi☺☺☺🥂

          Comment


          • 18 year old newhalf Chuling!

            Comment


            • Hi and i love shemales as well!. One day i will finally take the plunge and hook up with one. Danika Dreamz is a fav of mine.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by wantingmore007 View Post
                Hi and i love shemales as well!. One day i will finally take the plunge and hook up with one. Danika Dreamz is a fav of mine.
                Agreed. She’s super sexy and has an amazing cock!

                Comment


                • 21 year old Yuko Momohi

                  Comment


                  • hey guys, im Ruby from Montreal
                    im back in town after i took some time for recovery, now im back full energy and sober so lets have some great fun togheter 🫦💥😈
                    Canadian Shemale Ruby in Montreal, Quebec - WELCOME hello gentlemen, my name is Ruby i speak french and english i am good into listening and

                    Comment


                    • Hi
                      new to this scene. Hoping for my first time shemale experience

                      Comment


                      • Hi! New to the forum. I'm excited to my new adventure into this world

                        Comment


                        • Don't underestimate products made from cardboard


                          🚭Éloigner des sources de chaleur et flammes

                          🚱Éviter l'humidité

                          🚯Recycler de manière sécurisée

                          Comment


                          • Hello, I love Tgirls. Glad to be here.

                            Comment


                            • Hey there — always nice to see people openly appreciating TGirls! 😊 It’s a great community with so much beauty and diversity.

                              If you’re into learning more about the lives, stories, and unique styles of trans models around the world, definitely check out https://sexemodels.org/. Lots of authentic profiles and interesting content to explore!


                              4o

                              Comment


                              • Hello everyone! Excited to join this community and contribute!

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X