Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi. I Love Shemales! New to this. Wanting to meet someone for ongoing. Have some fun. Looking forward to checking out the reviews. I'm straight. But something about you Girls drives me nuts. Feel free to reach out. Vancouver area.

    Comment


    • Experimente a emoção dos principais cassinos online do Brasil com bônus exclusivos, jogos de primeira linha e recompensas instantâneas de cashback.
      Website: https://jili707.casino/
      https://www.youtube.com/@jili7073
      https://www.tumblr.com/jili7073
      https://medium.com/@jili7073
      https://x.com/jili7073

      Comment


      • Hi I am new.. thought to say hi to everyone

        Comment


        • Hey there 💋 I’m new to the forum!

          I’m a 24-year-old Colombian transgender woman, an adult content creator, and a dreamer with big goals and expectations. 🌈

          I hope you’ll support me on this journey —

          Join my free Telegram channel and my OnlyFans to see much more of me 😍✨

          Can’t wait to connect with you! 💖
          OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/emmavict23
          Telegram free: https://t.me/+Axsu_sDpxOc1YWRi

          Comment


          • Colombians are sexy. Miss Colombia

            Comment


            • Originally posted by admin007 View Post


              amy is so naughty using her dildo , i wonder how many people have mistook that tube of ky lube as toothpaste lol :d

              check it out http://www.ladyboygold.com/gb/mpg/te...,0,0,276/amy03

              super hot

              Comment


              • Hi. I like shemales. I think my favorite is Lola moreno

                Comment


                • New to trans women. Have two great experiences in vancouver and now I am obsessed with them. Can't get enough of looking at their beautiful cocks. I will post my 2 reviews shortly.

                  Comment


                  • New to trans women. Have two great experiences in vancouver and now I am obsessed with them. Can't get enough of looking at their beautiful cocks. I will post my 2 reviews shortly.

                    Comment


                    • I definitely love tgirls. In the last month I dipped my toe into the sexy world of girls in vancouver with 2 providers and I am obsessed. I just loved the whole experience and their beautiful cocks. I can't go by a day without going online to see more.

                      Comment


                      • I also want to experience that but I just get completely freeze when my time to go to a shemale , don’t know what to do but I’m desperate

                        Comment


                        • Hello I am new and just wanted to say Hi. Straight male with a love of Trans Porn. I especially love the vintage videos. Never had the opportunity to be with a TS but it has always been a fantasy since an early age.

                          Comment


                          • Hi all. Forgot my account just made a new one. Big booty shemales are my jam.

                            Comment


                            • Hello ladies... I am in love with trans women. I have enjoyed the company of the best of both worlds and I can't get enough. I have been dreaming and wanting to be in a wanting to be in tranny video being dominated and made her personal sissy. If I can't have my dream come true then I would to have what I can get. Have a great day ladies.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sheshy View Post
                                I also want to experience that but I just get completely freeze when my time to go to a shemale , don’t know what to do but I’m desperate
                                Just do it.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X