Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Admin007 View Post
    welcome welcome where are you from so we can help you find shemales
    Hello. I am from Milan Illinois and I love TGirls. I want to be her personal sissy and worship her whenever she wants. I would love to be in video being fucked by her and sucking on her lady stick. Actually I've dreamt about having a 3some and being stuck in the middle of them taking turns with me. Just you to know how much I love TGirls.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sheshy View Post
      I also want to experience that but I just get completely freeze when my time to go to a shemale , don’t know what to do but I’m desperate
      Just do it. It's an amazing experience and you won't regret it. In fact after your first time you'll be addicted to it. I absolutely love it.

      Comment


      • Hi I love t girls x

        Comment


        • I'm from Australia 😁

          Comment


          • I'm not at home and I'm using my phone at the moment.

            Comment


            • Hi I'm such a newbie, I'm from Adelaide, South Australia and thought I would see how it is 😁

              Comment


              • Hi

                Comment


                • Sarnia!

                  Comment


                  • Hi

                    Comment


                    • Hi, I love girls.

                      Comment


                      • New here, I don't known what I'm doing but , hahaha it seems like there is a lot of new people as well

                        Comment


                        • Hi all thanks for all the great posts! 😁

                          Comment


                          • Hi everyone! Late intro message but better late than never! I’m heading to Rio next month towards the back end of the carnival. Looking for a combination of sightseeing, evening entertainment and checking out the local talent. Does anybody have Advice on how I can get a local SIM card? Trying to avoid the gringo Tax haha iykyk

                            Comment



                            • Anyone want threesome with shemale in regina. Send DM to me

                              Comment


                              • Hi

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X