Hi! ditto!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)
Collapse
X
-
Hello everyone!
I am looking forward to getting to know the place better, and I would like to introduce who I am, what I do here and how I hope the place can help me live out my personal sexual preference, with the preparation of naughty and delicious adult content, it is in my plans to try and make a few recordings with this before the end of 2026.
My name is Emilio Inverino, and I am a young, friendly and nice man, who is well trained both in terms of physical body and in receiving, as being the bottom in a sexual intercourse.
Had my first experience, with sexual exploration with a trans woman (MTF) back in 2019, it is and remains a memory I will never forget, Aghartha was truly something of a mouthful, as the choice of a first sex partner, especially since she had a massive 24.cm dick, which I honestly had no idea about before the meeting.
I can say in short that I learned what deepthroat felt like and that I really got turned on sucking such a big cock while she fucked my throat. But when she was going to take my virginity, wow... It was really hard to get her in first of all.
When she tried to warm me up at the beginning while she was dilating me... I'll never forget how I bit the pillow and it just got bigger and bigger, I really thought what on earth I've gotten myself into.
- Luckily, she had come all the way down and she really enjoyed being all the way down, but I've never been closer to my eyes popping out, hehe.
But I came as a result of this, and it turned her on and that's why she started fucking me quietly. I tickled her to stop because it was too big, she repeated 5 more seconds just 5 more, after 5 seconds, again 5 more, and it ended with her almost cumming, but couldn't take any more so she really fought forward, and it was just a unique and very hard start, which is probably why I've become so crazy about taking big dicks anally
Actually, too, being allowed to swallow. I also liked that hehe. But I have in the past 7 years, really done a lot to be a nice tight and nice ass for my sexual partners to fuck. I've taken smaller penises, medium, large and I really just love being receptive.
That's why I've got the courage to make content, with a creative and interested party who will teach me about making content in online format. The idea was to be alone and develop a good and safe relationship between us both and then agree on naughty setups that could be exciting and good to make content about, try it out and see if it works or not.
Finally guide me with any advice or the like, as I would like to receive this. But have been with 68 active partners, and I am no longer into women, like that. Would much rather enjoy being fucked and actually have some delicious and naughty sex with a shemale/trans than be with a woman.
This happened as a result of the end of 2025, and am now completely sure of what I am looking for in a whole, namely active partners for sexual pleasure,
Finally write if you have any questions or the like, I will try and answer as soon as possible
Sincerely from Emilio!
- 1 like
Comment
-
Hi , obviously I'm new here . Im not exactly sure what i expect or am looking for but I do need advice .
30 male , I've always been straight , the thought of a man sensually makes me sick . But I've always been curious about trans women . It started years ago when I saw a porn video and was curious so I checked it out , loved it. But I thought it was just a kink and would go away. But it hasn't, my attraction has gotten stronger and stronger to the point its the only thing that turns me on . Im not a chaser because im genuinely interested in being with a Trans woman romantically and especially physically . It's confusing because I specifically want to be dominated , topped or however else you want to describe it . Im afraid to follow through because if i love it as much as I fantasize about it how will I go back , what if I can't? And does this mean I'm gay ? Bi ? Or something in the middle ?
Comment
-
Hi , obviously I'm new here . Im not exactly sure what i expect or am looking for but I do need advice .
30 male , I've always been straight , the thought of a man sensually makes me sick . But I've always been curious about trans women . It started years ago when I saw a porn video and was curious so I checked it out , loved it. But I thought it was just a kink and would go away. But it hasn't, my attraction has gotten stronger and stronger to the point its the only thing that turns me on . Im not a chaser because im genuinely interested in being with a Trans woman romantically and especially physically . It's confusing because I specifically want to be dominated , topped or however else you want to describe it .
Comment
-
Premium Delhi Escorts Service for Elite & Luxury Experiences
Delhi, the heart of India, is a city that seamlessly blends rich heritage with modern luxury. From its opulent five-star hotels and sophisticated nightlife to its vibrant cosmopolitan culture, the capital attracts discerning gentlemen who expect the very best in every aspect of life — including companionship.
For those seeking refined, elegant, and high-class companionship, Pavitrakher offers a premium Delhi escorts service designed exclusively for elite clients who value discretion, beauty, and unforgettable experiences.
Escorts Service in Delhi stand out because they bring authenticity and personalization. These are confident, attractive, and professional women who choose this lifestyle on their own terms. They understand discretion, respect boundaries, and excel at creating chemistry that feels natural rather than transactional.
Ready to experience the best Delhi has to offer? Browse our latest profiles or reach out directly for personalized recommendations.
Life is too short for ordinary nights. Make your time in Delhi unforgettable.
Call or WhatsApp today for bookings and inquiries.
Aerocity Escorts !! Mahipalpur Escorts !! Lajpat Nagar Escorts !! Paschim Vihar Escorts !! Nehru Place Escorts !! Dwarka Escorts !! Laxmi Nagar Escorts !! Rohini Escorts !! Saket Escorts !! Connaught Place escorts !! Paharganj Escorts !! Karol Bagh Escorts !! Munirka Escorts !! Gurgaon Escorts !! Noida Escorts !! Vasant Kunj Escorts !! South Ex Escorts !! Greater Kailash Escorts !! Dilshad Garden Escorts !! Green Park Escorts !! Hauz Khas Escorts !! Jangpura Escorts !! Mehrauli Escorts !! Palika Bazar Escorts !! Punjabi Bagh Escorts !! Rajiv Chowk Escorts !! Safdarjung Enclave Escorts !! Delhi Airport Escorts !! Malviya Nagar Escorts !! Vasundhara Enclave Escorts !! Palam Vihar Escorts !! Rajouri Garden Escorts !! !! College Girl Escorts !! Housewife Escorts !! Russian Escorts !! Mature Escorts !! High Class Escorts !! Model Escorts !! Airhostess Escorts !! Female Escorts !! Sexy Escorts !! Independent Escorts !! Hotel Escorts !! Busty Escorts !! Celebrity Escorts !! Lesbian Escorts !! Big Bobs Escorts !! Cheap Escorts Mahipalpur !! Delhi Escorts Agency !! Expensive Escorts !! Bisexual Escorts !! Slim Escorts !! Fantasy Escorts !! Couple Escorts !! Blonde Escorts !! CIM Escorts !! Vip Model Escorts !! Delhi Call Girls !! DUO Escorts Delhi !! COB ( cum on body ) !! 69 Escorts !! GFE Escorts Delhi !! BDSM Escorts !! Tie and Tease Escorts !! 30 Minute Escorts !! Hotel Crowne Plaza Escorts !! Hotel Eros Escorts !! Hotel Royal Plaza Escorts !! Hotel Lalit Escorts !! Hotel Hyatt Regency Escorts !! Hotel JW Marriott Escorts !! Hotel The Grand Escorts !! Hotel Park Plaza Escorts !! Hotel Redision Escorts !! Hotel Le Meridien Escorts !! Hotel Leela Escorts !! Hotel Taj Vivanta Escorts !! Hotel Welcome Escorts !! Hotel Shangri La Escorts !! Hotel Suryaa Escorts !! Hotel Holiday Inn Escorts !! The Oberoi Hotel Escorts !! The Taj Mahal Hotel Escorts !! The Imperial Hotel in Escorts !! ITC Maurya Hotel Escorts !! RED Fox Hotel Escorts !!
Comment


Comment