Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello

    Comment


    • Hi-I LOVE T-GIRLS!

      Comment


      • Hi All,

        I adore T-Girls and always wish to be under their feet with their cum on my mouth

        Comment


        • Who wants my ass?

          Comment


          • Hi I am Ashley Cheshire companions Manchester model.

            Comment


            • I used her ankles to part her legs a little and then got up on the bed again, my knees between hers, and did the backs of her thighs. Again, the softness and the subtle hint of cellulite dimples struck me as terribly sexy.
              https://boobsgifs.com
              But was her ass, of course, that held the most interest for me. LaVerne is one of those women with big hips, slightly pear-shaped, and a big ass to go with it. There was a delightful pad of fat and those sexy cellulite dimples were more distinct as I washed it. The gluteal sulcus (that crease where the buttocks meet the thighs) was deep, and I took my time, making sure it was clean, pushing up on each cheek independently so I could make sure to clean clear to the bottom.
              Her breath caught a bit when I laid my palms flat on her cheeks and spread her. The very smooth circle of skin surrounding the tiny puckered opening was darkly stained. As I cleaned and she squirmed and giggled the stain remained so I made a mental note to add anal bleach to the list of things I needed to purchase. She squirmed more when I bent forward blew softly, and touched a little tab of skin there with my tongue.
              https://boobsgifs.com
              I had her lift her knees so I could was and inspect her taint (you know, that area between a woman's vagina and anus where t'aint ass and t'aint pussy) which, given her shape, the way her mons and labia were so far forward, was fairly long. It was stained as well.
              I played a bit but then moved up, scooting so I sat on her thighs. I thought, seriously, about taking her anally right then. God knows the positions were correct. But I didn't.
              I washed my way up, doing her back, slowly, carefully, thoroughly.
              When I finished, at her neck and carefully doing behind her ears, I climbed off the bed, took the bowl, and wet cloth into the bathroom, emptied it, hung the cloth, and went back and crawled into the bed.
              https://boobsgifs.com
              She hadn't moved and I wondered if she had drifted off to sleep again.
              Last edited by gumuqidi; 12-14-2021, 01:26 AM.

              Comment


              • I think I'm attracted to shemaies. I'm still a virgin to them. But I would say Daisy Taylor is my fav right now.

                Comment


                • I am from north east Texas
                  And cute trans are very hard to find in the country

                  Comment


                  • Hi I love TGIRLS💕😌🙈

                    Comment


                    • What’s the T.

                      Comment


                      • Hello hello hello

                        Comment


                        • Hey i am Lexis Kanyon. i have been an adult entertainer for a long time and have loved doing content and meeting my fans. hope you will reach out to me and say hey. smooches to you all. love you all.

                          Comment


                          • Hi All,
                            Absolutely love TS ladies. To me there is nothing more perfect than a beautiful woman who comes with a little something extra. I've been drawn to TS women ever since I first became sexually aware. Whilst I find TS women of all races beautiful I must confess a particular love for any well endowed, curvy ebony TS beauty.

                            Comment


                            • Ann felt Susan's hands on her hips, tugging her panties down and off. She took a deep breath as Susan spread her legs, sliding her head between Ann's thighs.
                              https://bestlesbiansexgifs.com
                              Susan had been gentle and deliberate so far, but her urgency increased. Her hands returned to Ann's hips, raising her up so her tongue could slide all the way down. She licked hard and deep, sliding her tongue deep inside Ann, tasting all of her. This was a barrier for Ann -- one she never thought she'd cross -- but she was too far gone to care. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation.
                              Susan fucked Ann gently with her tongue, happy to see how drenched her friend was. She licked all the way up, finding her clit and lapping at it, gentle licks that made Anne moan and suck in deep. Susan responded with a finger inside Ann, fucking her slowly and deeply as Ann raised her hips, thrusting up to meet Susan's tongue.
                              Ann's hands moved over her own tits, tugging the nipples hard. Teasing them. Ann bit her lip, as electricity shot through her. She ground her hips against Susan's mouth, which made Susan lick harder and faster, a glorious rhythm that shook the bed away from the wall.
                              https://bestlesbiansexgifs.com
                              Dick never ate her out like this.
                              In fact, a man had never made her cum by using his tongue, but Ann knew that streak would end. Susan fucked her friend harder, faster. Curling her finger as she thrust to tease Ann's g spot. Her tongue darting out, flicking her hard clit.
                              Ann's hands went down to Susan's head, running her fingers through her hair. She pulled lightly, grinding her sopping pussy against her friend's face. "Fuck, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum."
                              https://bestlesbiansexgifs.com
                              Ann's body tensed, her ass raised up. Susan's finger pressed hard against her G spot, her lips and tongue sucked Ann's clit as she rode her orgasm. Ann tightened her thighs, and her eyes saw stars. She hadn't cum that hard... ever.
                              Last edited by yuqexuya; 12-16-2021, 01:19 AM.

                              Comment


                              • My first account on adult media platform
                                Your deeply disrespected whore
                                J.B.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X