Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love TGirls

    Comment


    • Any shemale from asansol ?

      Comment


      • Hi I’m Alyssa

        Comment


        • Hi

          Comment


          • Hi, Just here, as I have a thing for Tgirls!!!!

            Comment


            • Latino man straight but curious about Fucking a horny shemale

              Comment


              • Need a horny shemale now

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Hi I love t girls....

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Hi all,

                        Found these forums while searching for someone for my first time. I used to be really closed off with my sexuality but I've become so sex positive the last few years and it feels so good to find a place where I can talk about that.

                        Still trying to find a first time too, if anyone wants to teach me exactly how they like getting head and lives in Toronto and wants me to suck them off for as long as they want, let me know, only catch is you need to cum down my throat

                        Comment


                        • Hey yo. I just moved to the GTA area. Nice to meet you all. What a vibrant community you have here!

                          Comment


                          • Hello all to know about dating tips and relationship ideas visit here https://asianfriendly.com/blog/

                            Comment


                            • Hi - I love T girls

                              Comment


                              • On this upcoming Tuesday (the 28th), this string will be 14 years old!!
                                Greeting forum newcomers for a good part of a generation!

                                πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
                                There’s no present like the time...

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X