Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bonjour à toutes et à tous, Je m’appelle Sacha Ruby Bloom, une femme trans basée à Montréal.
    Je prends un moment pour me présenter ici avec sincérité et respect, dans un espace que je considère comme important pour le dialogue, la compréhension et les connexions humaines.
    Je suis quelqu’un de douce, ouverte d’esprit et bienveillante. J’accorde beaucoup d’importance au respect mutuel, à la communication et au consentement. Derrière l’image, il y a avant tout une personne réelle, avec ses valeurs, sa sensibilité et son vécu.
    J’aime échanger, apprendre des autres et briser les tabous entourant la transidentité. Je crois fermement que les plus belles expériences — quelles qu’elles soient — commencent toujours par une base saine : écoute, respect et authenticité.
    Je suis ici pour connecter avec des personnes respectueuses, curieuses et humaines, qu’il s’agisse d’échanges, de discussions ou simplement de mieux se comprendre entre individus.
    Au plaisir d’échanger avec vous 🌸
    — Sacha Ruby Bloom
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sacha93; 12-27-2025, 08:19 AM.

    Comment


    • Welcome!

      Comment


      • Hi! Just a bored transwoman that lives in Ohio. Ok there's my intro lol.

        Comment


        • hi im new here, trans from france would like to meet peoples
          I have an addiction to anal plugs btw
          plaisir anal

          Comment


          • Originally posted by laulau31 View Post
            hi im new here, trans from france would like to meet peoples
            I have an addiction to anal plugs btw
            plaisir anal
            Are you in Paris? Are you a trans or a guy who likes trans?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by sacha93 View Post
              hello everyone i'm Sacha from Montreal, Quebec

              hope you having a great day
              cordially
              Sacha
              xoxox
              Sacha you look amazing!

              Comment


              • .
                Last edited by sacha93; 10-17-2025, 01:49 PM.

                Comment


                • Hai, I love to dress up but I am not passing, would like advice and criticism I love all you beautiful people and hope to make some friends

                  Comment


                  • Hi

                    I am new here

                    Comment


                    • Hi! I’m completely obsessed with feminine t girls with a juicy thick cock but more attractive than most real women. So attractive to see beautiful women with the bonus of my favourite body part of all! I have dreamt that all women had big dicks and so disappointed when I wake and my wife isn’t better hung than me 😂

                      Comment


                      • Hi everyone, look forward to finding and spending great time with beautiful shemales!

                        Comment


                        • Hello everyone!

                          I am new here to the forum, so I thought I’d introduce myself!

                          My name is Stevii, and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

                          Anyone who would like to introduce themselves, please feel free to message me anytime. I love meeting new people!

                          Don’t be shy!

                          Kisses,
                          Stevii
                          💋

                          Comment


                          • Hello everyone, my name in Maria Cecilia I'm from france, I'm a transgender of 21 years old, I also use a lot of butt plugs
                            https://monpluganal.com/

                            Comment


                            • Hey Fellas! I like feminine cross dresser and semi in t girl. At the moment I am like to know more of them. As per taste, autumn springs fits all the bills.

                              thanks and look forward to meet and greet!

                              HC

                              Comment


                              • Hi everyone, my name is Steven and I love T Girls. I’ve known it since I started jerking off to TGirls in porn as a kid. Always loved girls and TGirls but never once in my life did I get turned on by or seek out guys or purely gay porn. It was only the extremely smoking hot looking girls that made me feel like I wanted to play with HER cock, and I could focus on her curvy hips and bodacious tits and sexy feminine face and hair and the fact that she’s hotter than pretty much all the girls I’ve hooked up with as she gently guides my face down from sucking her gorgeous titties to wrapping my lips around her erect cock. I’ve never had any desire to touch another guy’s cock even at swingers clubs when I did swaps with my girlfriend, I only liked the wives. But I’ve always had the itch return eventually when I was single and lonely to find a really hot, pinup girl type woman who could easily be mistaken for a porn star, and in the safety and security of a dark corner of the night in a private room where no one would ever know what transpired, indulge my lifelong fantasy of being sexually desired and seduced by a gorgeous Transsexual goddess.

                                Lately, after about 20 sexual encounters in my career with Trans women, I’ve started seeking out the really tall, beautiful, porn star sexy trans women as sexual partners so I can try experiencing being topped by the tallest, most gorgeous TGirls with the best, biggest tits and asses and faces — to the point that these women are hotter and sexier and more buxom than any of the cis women I’ve hooked up with in my life. Kinda like I’m stacking the deck in my favor so it’s hard for me to not enjoy them simply because of how objectively hot and in shape and femininely sexy they are. I’ve never been into actually bottoming or enjoyed anything near my ass, I had tried with a few TGirls and immediately stopped due to the pain and feeling no arousal from it, but lately I’ve been purposely seeking out the most gorgeous women who prefer to top so that I know they will be persistent in getting me to bottom for them and enjoy it. The good ones are really skilled at using their charms to win my trust and overcome my apprehensions and objections like I’m being invited into a hot jacuzzi full of flirty, playful playboy supermodels seated all around me, laughing and delighting in having me there as they guide my head beneath the surface to commit unspeakable sex acts between their legs as the warm water washes over me. I love the feeling they give me of feeling loved and accepted and desired and valued and attractive to them BECAUSE I’m the hottest and sexiest guy that they had their eye on and they’re delighted to find out I enjoy what they want to do with me as much as they do.

                                I love the whole process from start to finish. The conversation and banter like two people meeting at a bar. The introduction of sexuality and physical touch. The kissing and pressing of bodies against each other and chemical cocktail of feeling that skin to skin bond with a trusted lover. The crossing of the threshold into sexual acts with a stranger, the moment of truth when sexual deeds that can’t be committed in public or admitted to among friends and family are finally indulged in without judgment in a cathartic release of toxic shame, and the euphoria of the most incredibly intense sexual pleasure that only comes from the kind of sex that can only be enjoyed secretly in the dark behind closed doors and never spoken of in the rest of my life. The feelings of gratitude and love and appreciation for this wonderful sexual goddess giving me the gift of the best sex of my life as they benevolently, lovingly press against my asshole with their amazing, beautiful cocks that they just had my lips magically wrapped around while they taught me how much I really do love sucking cock when I look up and see a beautiful pair of tits on a gorgeous, sexy woman looking down at me and encouraging my devotion to earning her approval as a good cock worshipper as my greatest source of validation. The feeling that this goddess knows me deeper than anyone ever will as she guides me through the pain of being penetrated so I can find out how blissful it feels on the other side when she’s balls deep inside me and I’m fully submitted to her as she’s now a part of me, inside me, deeper than anyone will ever be, with her tongue in my mouth making out like lovers as I begin to feel a deep emotional attachment to this goddess and the feelings she has stirred up in me for her. I’m so grateful for the sexual journey she took me on, I have no regrets that she didn’t put on a condom before fucking my ass. In fact, I’m glad that she took me bareback without asking so I could feel her claim my virgin ass like an animal she was breaking in, and her and I would both know that at some point I noticed she was raw dogging me and breaking my rule of always using condoms if I’m being fucked in the ass, but I made the choice to willingly let something special and magical happen with just her, knowing that her and I would never use condoms with each other from that point on.

                                So that’s where I’m at now. I really love sucking and getting fucked in my ass by only the most beautiful transsexual porn stars I can find. Still not into dudes, still into girls, but wondering if I can ever stop enjoying the magic and thrill of crossing that naughty line when a bombshell, drop dead gorgeous, sexy as hell chick starts pressing something against my asshole and lining her hips up behind mine and I realize I’m not going to stop her from fucking my ass bareback, I’m actually going to love every second of it even more because I’m letting her raw dog me.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X