Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Hello everyone

      Comment


      • Hi all
        I have all the love and affection for Trans women.
        Would love to meet some from here. I will only top.

        Comment


        • Hi

          Comment


          • Hi all, new here and i like all this advices and others stuff to find the best way to get good time

            Comment


            • Hi I love tgirl

              Comment


              • I'm straight at Least I think, but I'm really attracted to transgender. I was married and now happily separated. I don't know the first thing about how to meet a transgender woman. Someone please help

                Comment


                • Hi everyone,

                  Just a quick hello from Melbourne Australia.

                  I'm Jessica and I love tgirls and I am one too.

                  Feel free to contact me for a chat 🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈

                  Bi,

                  Jessica
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Hi

                    Comment


                    • I especially love tgirl panty bulges! Soooo hot.

                      Comment


                      • Hi, I just joined because I luv Shemale sand ladyboys…😘

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lecksklav4domina View Post
                          Hi, I just joined because I luv Shemale sand ladyboys…😘
                          Where are you in Europe?

                          Comment


                          • Hi

                            Comment


                            • Hi i love tgirls !

                              Comment


                              • Hi i love tgirls ! I am from Paris France often visiting canada

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X